Any Pheonix Wright reprints still on shelves?

craab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I have not been payimg attention to games for a while dueto a move - Is it totally impossible to find one of the Pheonix
Wright reprints now?

If I have missed this game twice, I'll be pisssed...

I found 2 at Circuit City on Tuesday of this week. I had been in that Circuit City quite a lot in July, and I can assure you they were not there then.

Someone else here said they found a couple at a CC in Florida.

I was lucky enough to snatch one up at an EB a good hour away from me. It was cheap, and one of the very greatest games I've ever played. Truly a joy to play.

It took a good half a week to get to the end of the fifth case, and at the very end, before the final cutscenes, it died as I was saving and erased my file for the fifth case. It was my fault, of course; I had been playing way past the danger zone. But to give you an idea of the amount of information the game presents you with, to simply tap away at the menus and automatically solve puzzles, it took a good 4 hours to get to the end. Four hours of text-skipping, and I just didn't care. That's how good it is.

Who's The Twitch Now?;2161070]I was lucky enough to snatch one up at an EB a good hour away from me. It was cheap said:
I remember back when the game first came out and the reviews were all talking about how it's really not something that has replay value... I went back to the game just to play through a case a little while back and the game is surprisingly good even the second time around. Capcom really had one hell of a game here.

[quote name='Chacrana']I remember back when the game first came out and the reviews were all talking about how it's really not something that has replay value... I went back to the game just to play through a case a little while back and the game is surprisingly good even the second time around. Capcom really had one hell of a game here.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm waiting for a while to hoepfully forget most of the cases. I don't doubt that it might be a once-a-year game for me; I don't have many of those.

I got a used copy at EB games that I am going to return tomorrow, because I bought a new copy at circuit city today with a 10% coupon. EB games will return my $ with the receipt since I just got it 2 days ago. I am happy to have the game new with the box and instructions, not that it's that important but for my collection I am happy. Mickey

we are getting some this week at my gamestop, lots of times with reprints all the stores get them the same time, so check around there.

I found and bought the last copy my Circuit City had. This was the first time I saw it and I heard all the great reviews about it so I just went "what the hell" and bought it for full price.

I'm still holding out for a price drop on this, plus I'm not really that interested despite all the rave reviews. We'll see what happens when the sequel comes out.

bread's done
Back