Any Pizza Deals?

My local Pizza Hut has $7 Larges on Monday...

I think I made a topic awhile back about Pizza. The XL at Pizza hut is decent. But such low quality on that. The crust is thin, the breading is thin... Mediums and Larges are much better.

[quote name='doubledown']I think Papa Johns had buy one large speciality, get one free[/quote]That was a horrible deal, we did that once and I believe specialty pizzas were like $16-17 dollars.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='doubledown']I think Papa Johns had buy one large speciality, get one free[/quote]That was a horrible deal, we did that once and I believe specialty pizzas were like $16-17 dollars.[/quote]

Pizza is actually cheap enough if you get just cheese. It's the toppings that kill you at most places. For example my Pizza Hut has larges for 6.99, which isn't bad. However toppings are like 1.95 each so that can add up quick. Not for me though, I get plain anyways.

[quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='doubledown']I think Papa Johns had buy one large speciality, get one free[/quote]That was a horrible deal, we did that once and I believe specialty pizzas were like $16-17 dollars.[/quote]

Pizza is actually cheap enough if you get just cheese. It's the toppings that kill you at most places. For example my Pizza Hut has larges for 6.99, which isn't bad. However toppings are like 1.95 each so that can add up quick. Not for me though, I get plain anyways.[/quote]

You aren't experiencing good pizza if you just get cheese. It's all about the cheese/sausage/mushroom combo for me. :)

I work at Dominos (lucky me)
I think we have some good deals. Like you said it is buy one get one free on Tuedays on any kind of pizza you want.
And the 3 mediums 1 topping for 5 dollars each.
But if you want a large you can get 3 for 7 dollars each
Or 9 dollars for each for x-tra larges

Papa Murphy's has the best pizza... I got a huge pizza for $10. It was a 16" stuffed chicago style pizza.... orgasmic.

Gosh i miss papa murphys they had them in minnesota where i grew up but don't have them where i am now :( they are AWSOME

Hmmm... at least theres one good reason to live here.... want me to freeze one and ship it to you? :p

CiCi's pizza > all other pizza places.

3.99 for all you can eat, 4.99 w/ drink.

However, CiCi's only exists in the southeast US.

There has to be over 50 pizza places in my cities (Bloomington/Normal). I still haven't had pizza from all of them yet!

i think costco or sams club has pretty good prices on pizzas in their food court. i think its $10 (correct me if i'm wrong) for a huge (XL probally) pizza. it's pretty decent and i think u can get the frozen version of it from inside the store for a little cheaper.... i'm actually kinda sketchy on the details cause its usually my dad or bro who orders it. and they also have the huge soft drink cups for only a dollar with ofcourse unlimited refills. on the downside however u cant get it delivered.

other than that, yea i usually go for the 2 on tuesdays from dominos too.

CiCi's is definitely tops when it comes to cheap pizza. The price is only $3.99 and the pizza is actually pretty good. Not to mention it's all you can eat. I'm really a cheap ass, so I even order water to keep the cost down.

Promise you this isn't :spam: .

If there's a college nearby, you might try campusfood.com. I worked for them briefly as a rep and they actually have some decent deals. You don't necessarily have to be a student to order from there either.

[quote name='the_gloaming']Promise you this isn't :spam: .

If there's a college nearby, you might try campusfood.com. I worked for them briefly as a rep and they actually have some decent deals. You don't necessarily have to be a student to order from there either.[/quote]

I actually use CampusFood.com every once in a while when they have a special going on.

[quote name='bigjon1805']cici's is in cincinnati too! Awesome 3.99 for all you can beat, the cinnamon rolls are worth that![/quote]

We do have a new Cicis in Cincinnati. It is pretty sweet. Definatly a good deal. I lik the spinich alfredo pizza. Yum yuum

Just spent $25 on 1 Large Pepperoni Lovers, 1 Large Supreme, Hot wings, Bread sticks and a 2 liter Pepsi at Pizza Hut. Have 2 10yr olds(son and nephew) and a 2yr old that killed the Pepperoni Lovers.

My wife's sister works at a pizza hut, which means we get free pizza, after 6 months or so of it, it doesn't taste as good :(

Gelatos(sp?) Pizza in downtown Royal Oak and Birmingham in Michgain has medium pizzas for 3 dollars w/ just cheese. Not bad in my opinion.

on tuesdays, pizza hut has a all you can eat buffet at their store, its pizza and breadsticks and that stuff, 6 dollars.

Where I live, pizza is teh cheapest at pizza hut express:

for 4.99 you get:

-A Large taco bell container for a drink, refill if you want to.

-a personal pizza (its like the equall of 2 and a half pizza hut slices... but big ones.

-4 breadsticks.

Pizza hut has the buffet here every day! (But only Mondays for dinner). To make the deal even sweeter, the yellow pages have a buy one get one free coupon for the buffet, and if you order water and go with other people it works out to just over $2.50 per person for all you can eat pizza/breadsticks/salad/dessert pizza. Heck, even a 15% tip for the waitress on $2.50 is under 40 cents. (Disclaimer: I'm not that cheap... usually).

"i think costco or sams club has pretty good prices on pizzas in their food court. i think its $10 (correct me if i'm wrong) for a huge (XL probally) pizza. it's pretty decent and i think u can get the frozen version of it from inside the store for a little cheaper...."

I really like the one from inside Sam's Club, it's not frozen (but cold) but you just take it home and bake it yourself. It's like $7.50 for this massive pizza (16 inches I think? Maybe more...), they're all that price except for the special ones I think. Costco has a similar deal and it's like 10 cents more.

[quote name='strebor']"i think costco or sams club has pretty good prices on pizzas in their food court. i think its $10 (correct me if i'm wrong) for a huge (XL probally) pizza. it's pretty decent and i think u can get the frozen version of it from inside the store for a little cheaper...."

I really like the one from inside Sam's Club, it's not frozen (but cold) but you just take it home and bake it yourself. It's like $7.50 for this massive pizza (16 inches I think? Maybe more...), they're all that price except for the special ones I think. Costco has a similar deal and it's like 10 cents more.[/quote]
The toppings are all fresh on them as well, which is a nice change from frozen pizzas from the supermarket.

Little Caesar's has their "Hot and Ready" pizzas: $5 for large w/pepperoni or just cheese. They're supposed to have them ready to go all the time. Not bad.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Pizza hut has the buffet here every day! (But only Mondays for dinner). To make the deal even sweeter, the yellow pages have a buy one get one free coupon for the buffet, and if you order water and go with other people it works out to just over $2.50 per person for all you can eat pizza/breadsticks/salad/dessert pizza. Heck, even a 15% tip for the waitress on $2.50 is under 40 cents. (Disclaimer: I'm not that cheap... usually).[/quote]

you tip at a buffet??

Pizza Hut doesn't seem all that great these days..They just dip the thing in grease and put it in a box. Papa John's is nice, but as someone mentioned 17 bucks for a specialty pizza isn't gonna cut it.

Cici's is alright..I'm not too fond of any of their pizzas except for the Spinach Alfredo..Their desserts(cinnamon rolls) are very good.

I'll definitely have to try Sam's Club..I have an aversion to frozen pizzas because they all have that "4-cheese pizza" taste and some nasty sauce

[quote name='lzjwhu']cici is not that cheap here. always $10 for a 9 inch[/quote]

You order pizza from Cici's?!? I've never seen anybody do that before. Everyone always gets the buffet. There is no reason to order pizza from them. Just eat the buffet.

I used to go to Cici's all the time... they USED to be 2.99 for the buffet and had AWESOME specialty pizza like the bacon cheddar, chicken, and philly steak pizzas... but then they started to suck... havent been in about 2 years...

Sams club pizza is delicious.. and only 7.99 for a large (either cheese, pepperoni, 3 meat or deluxe).. super deal

Luckly I have a little ceasars near my home (live outside Mobile city limits)... always convenient to pick up a decent pepperoni pizza for 5 bucks... in and out in about a minute :)

[quote name='Kayden']Papa Murphy's has the best pizza... I got a huge pizza for $10. It was a 16" stuffed chicago style pizza.... orgasmic.[/quote]
greatest pizza ever... hands down.. i usually tell them to add ham and mushrooms on top.. its like the be all end all of pizzadom

The VIP program at Pizza Hut is not bad. You get a free large pizza when you sign up for about $14.95 and if you spend at least two orders for $10 each a month, you get a Free large pizza a month and you get coupons for a Free side order of breadsticks too.

So if you like pizza and eat it at least twice a month, you could get a free pizza for your third dinner!

We usually share the membership so we have friends order once and we do the other and we take turns on the free pizza each month.

I saw a commercial on either comedy central or the cartoon network.

Apparently for a limited time (dont know if its in all areas), if you order a large cheese pizza at the regular price ($9.99?), you get 5 toppings free.

Large 5 topping pizza for $9.99. = Good.

bread's done
Back