Any place to get dawn of sorrow?

ehwhoknows

CAG Veteran
Hi all,

I was just wondering is Dawn of Sorrow just out of print or is it just really really hard to find? I've been around every Gamestop, EB, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, that I know of and still haven't been able to find it. So I was just wondering what advice could you guys offer.

Thanks in advance.

i checked Amazon.com, it says the "release" of the game is around Sept. 2006.

is this an error on the page or are they really back-ordered and expect a re-supply of the game?

i checked Amazon.com, it says the "release" of the game is around Sept. 2006.

is this an error on the page or are they really back-ordered and expect a re-supply of the game?

It isn't an error. The date listed on Amazon is when they expect to get a resupply, but it is only an estimate.

Whatever the reason may be, Konami prints their Castlevania cartridge-based games in small batches. If they see the sales drop too much, they stop producing them altogether. Less and less stores seem to carry restocks of this game, but for some reason, TRU usually has them in stock. Although, the same thing is usually said about Trauma Center, but many people have no luck finding that at TRU either.

well my suspicion of "error" was that Portrait of Ruin comes out just the same as that "release" date of Dawn of Sorrow. maybe i was thinking it was an error when it isn't. :)

a lot of websites for most retailers don't show they have it on stock. but if you check their local stores, they have it.

I might start look for copies and prices for DoS, since it is a rare game. and see which stores have it.

bread's done
Back