Any place to order a Wii online, regardless of OOS?

ster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I've been looking at B&M stores, but haven't had any luck. So I would like to just order one online, and then wait for them to come in-stock so they can automatically ship it to me and they come in when they come in (even if its next month or whatever).

Any luck?

If you have an FYE near you I would try to order one through them. I ordered one and got it within 4 days. You may want to ask if you have to buy anything with it (I got two Wii's from them and the first time I had to buy two items with it).

I prefer it would be online though, I simply don't have the time anymore to be calling and jumping store to store. Craigslist is quite expensive also. :(

I was at first against diving into those bundles (just calculated it out, around $640 so you're spending about $39.90 extra for that 1 year GameStop warranty). But I'm tired of waiting, and pretty much my father said he'll pay for some if he gets to borrow it once in awhile.

That means I have an extra copy of Zelda, though (CC $40 LoZTP ftw!). I think I might be able to return it, if I do decide to go with the bundle (CC lets returns on sales, right?).

returning shouldn't be a problem to CC.

The bummer with that warranty is that Nintendo will do the same thing, for free.

Okay I now have a question.

The bundle at GameStop.com has those six games. Could I take the reciept to any B&M store and exchange it for another game?

bread's done
Back