Any PS Move deals?

Nate-Dog

CAGiversary!
Been keeping an eye on the PS move for a while but even though the price isn't extremely high I don't think I'd pay what the usual asking price is. Has anyone noticed any sales on it in the post-Christmas period? Most of the sales / deals I've seen have been on consoles, games and other accessories but not the Move.

I believe that £39.99 at Sainsburys and on the Sony website is still the lowest price you will find right now. It's unclear whether or not it will go down in price in the near future, but I wouldn't expect it to go much lower than that for a while. I have seen them going for slightly less on eBay, but, as I'm sure you appreciate, that often comes down to luck as much as anything else.

@Bob: Hmmm yeah I'd say you're right, I suppose £40 ain't too bad realistically but personally it's just one of those things I'm not willing to pay much for heh.

@SS: Yeah I'm wondering the same. Sony said a while ago that the sales have disappointed them (not sure whether that's down to having expectations too high or genuinely disappointing sales) so I'm hoping for some sort of decrease but then again maybe they're making enough sales (and made enough for Christmas) to justify the price. Maybe sometime soon we'll see a decrease.

I have the Move starter kit (£39.99 from Sainsbury's a few months ago). Waiting for the price to come down though because ideally I want another controller and the navigation controller. Right now it would cost nearly £100 for the whole set which I think is too much.

bread's done
Back