Any PS3 deals in the Toronto area?

The best deal was zellers at $399 with extra DS3, and LBP. While that deal is done, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't something like that again in December for the holidays.

I also expect a a $100 price drop in late jan to feb. Just a gut feeling. 360 is much cheaper now, and those are traditionally slow months. If it was me, I would drop it before christamas, even if there is a small loss involved and get the install base up. They would recoup the loss in increased game sales over the next couple months.

~S

check the local ebgames. there is a new promo started today. buy ps3 80 gig get a free game from the list of 5

Littlebigplanet
cod waw
nhl 09
mgs 4
resistance 2

This email came down yesterday and starts today (21st)

[quote name='Pale-Dim']check the local ebgames. there is a new promo started today. buy ps3 80 gig get a free game from the list of 5

Littlebigplanet
cod waw
nhl 09
mgs 4
resistance 2

This email came down yesterday and starts today (21st)[/quote]

Pretty decent deal with you mix it up with all the credits accumulated from tradein promos. LBP!

[quote name='Pale-Dim']check the local ebgames. there is a new promo started today. buy ps3 80 gig get a free game from the list of 5

Littlebigplanet
cod waw
nhl 09
mgs 4
resistance 2

This email came down yesterday and starts today (21st)[/quote]

Thanks for the headsup. Try as hard as I might, I've never been able to get the emails from EBgames. There must be an interdimensional spam monster lurking just outside of my inbox.

The emails only come into the store. i am a manager at one of the locations in SW ontario so i knew about the promo the night before but i cannot disclose it till open that day that the promo starts.

[quote name='Pale-Dim']The emails only come into the store. i am a manager at one of the locations in SW ontario so i knew about the promo the night before but i cannot disclose it till open that day that the promo starts.[/quote]

Oh, my mistake. I thought you were referring to the email list one can supposedly sign up for on ebgames.com. I put in my address there, but I'm still emailless.

Thanks for the info. I don't go to ebgames enough to know the specials. All of the staff at my local store didn't know about this deal. I didn't even see a sign.

Anyway I have a shiny new PS3 and ultra cute LBP to play on it.

bread's done
Back