Any PS3 (system) deals?

fire eagle

CAGiversary!
Now that little big planet is coming out I want to get a ps3.
Are there any deals around or is there any info or expected price drops or deals?
I am not in a hurry to get one so I can wait, I havent followed the ps3 so I am not sure of the new models and bundles coming out.

So are there any suggestions?, I woul like b/c but it is not a must, and the hd size is not very important either.

Doesn't look like anything yet. With the market dieing before our eyes, I wouldn't be surprised to see something.

Does anyone know of anywhere to get the MGS4 Bundle (even at full price)? I want a PS3 for LBP also, but I really wanted one with backwards compatibilty. I'd also be willing to buy a used 60gb or 80gb from someone here on CAG.

Edit: Bought one on ebay with cashback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the 80 gb (console only) backwards compatible or only the MGS bundle?, I am confused because I heard the bunlde sells for 500, but I saw the regular 80gb at walmart for 400, so what do you get with the bundle? only mgs?

The MGS bundle has BC any of the 80gb ps3's for $400 are just 40gb models with an upgraded HD without the BC.
You won't really find any of the BC models unless you are lucky since they stopped producing those and now only produce non-BC 40, 80, and soon 160gb models.

I was able to buy a PS3 at Circuit City using the $40 off $199 purchase coupon over in the deals forum. Just look for the dumbest looking cashier that won't read the fine print.

bread's done
Back