Any Reach Deals Instore?

saunderscowie

CAGiversary!
Hey just wondering if anyone knew of Reach deals instore? The likes of Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys and other supermarkets. I think pretty much all the other stores (GAME, Currys etc) will have the game at the same price..

I normally get my games from supermarkets because they tend to be cheaper but I don't want to be running around on tuesday morning.. I just want it and go straight home!

Thanks!

All i know of is gamestation. If you trade in two xbox 360 games they will give you an extra £5 towards reach. Hope that helps.

There's a rumour that Morrisons will be selling it for £25. Could be bull, but it's likely a day one offer only, like Sainsburys Modern Warfare 2 price last year.

[quote name='Bootstrapwill']All i know of is gamestation. If you trade in two xbox 360 games they will give you an extra £5 towards reach. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a rip off man.... Trading in games and receiving nothing for them is a joke!!

[quote name='TheResistance']Wow, what a rip off man.... Trading in games and receiving nothing for them is a joke!![/QUOTE]

GAME and Gamestation call it business.

Sainsburys isn't taking part in the Halo Reach Price War, they've pegged it at £34.99.

The trade 2 in deal at gamestation is for an extra £5, ASDA have it at £37.97 plus a Halo Reach hoodie for £9, sainsburys has it at £35, waiting to see what tesco has it at, otherwise the gamestation deal is the one for me(ain't got loads to spare, but plenty to trade)

Tesco is £28, when you also buy a 2100 point card. It seems like a killer deal, much better than HMVs (if you don't mind not getting the dlc)

Here I can confirms it:

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

[quote name='Michael Essien']Any idea when the £28 offer for Tescos will end?[/QUOTE]

It always states the expiration date of the offer on the label stating the price.. if I see it I will post it.. I assume... a week or 2.. nothing more.

20% added Trade-in value for Halo Reach or the Halo Reach limited edition pack at GAME. You can trade in as many things as you want and 20% will be added to the total.
OFFER FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

I know that whilst there are only 4 open Best Buy stores in the UK

Thurrock
Hedge End
Aintree
Merry Hill

We are selling the limited edition for £44.99 and the Legendary for £79.99.

bread's done
Back