Any recommendations on PC controllers or console controller-PC adapters?

yellowaznboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
When Phantasy Star Universe comes out, I want to have a controller ready to play. Does anyone have experience with a good analog PC controller or even a PS2- or GCN-PC adapter? Also, low price is always nice. ;)

Thanks in advance.

The Nyko Air Flo Ex got pretty good reviews, and is only $20. The 360 wired controller is a good idea, but it's kind of expensive. I still want to check out those adapters and maybe just use one of my console controllers.

I would just get a PS2 or XBox to USB converter so you can use a PS2 or Xbox controller on PC. Right now they are free after rebate at Fry's

Figured I'd ask here: Does anyone have/know of a PS2->USB that will allow me to use dance pads (ie: I can hit multiple directions at once for a 'jump') as well as use the PS1/PS2 analog sticks? The one I've got right now is a PS1 converter that allows me to do the jumps, but it doesn't recognize the analog sticks. Two port would be a bonus, but isn't 100% necessary :)

I plan to play PSU on my PC anyway. It's already connected to the Internet without any add-ons, or routers. :lol:

I use a Nyko AirFlo EX for PC. It's just like a Dual Shock 2, but lighter, and the analog sticks are stiffer. Meaning that your character doesn't go off in random directions, 'cause your finger twitched for a second. :roll:

I wish I could use it on my PS2. That way I could play PS2 FPS games, and actually be able to aim. Not spray an area with my machine gun hoping at least 1 of the shots hits the target. :bomb:

bread's done
Back