Any Simpsons Season 7 deals?

Yeah, I saw that in the local ad, so it's definitely B&M as well. I think that's the best you are going to find, unless you are willing to wait a year. (For a DDD sale, or Black Friday...)

I'm on the fence myself about getting it now. I know it's a good season, but I'm wondering if I should just take my own advice and wait a year...

I've always waited on all the Fox animated stuff.

I have Simpsons 1 - 6
King of the Hill 1 - 4
Futurama 1 - 2
Family Guy Vol 1 2 and 3

And every single one I paid $20 or less for. 2 or 3 I got used but mint.

I'd wait.

i say, if youre willing to wait a year, then wait, i have, but season 7 was good, and knowing $30 is the best price ill get, im thinking about just grabbing it now.

but then sin city recut and extended is coming same day so screw it.

30 is as good as you'll get.

Personally, I just buy them when they come out. I don't want to wait a year. =\

anyone have any ideas how much costco has it for? usually they got a few bucks cheaper (ie 26.99 or 27.99)... also, whats the deal with the box this time around? we actually gotta pick which one we want? is there an offer form available to get the other cover (ie like the simpsons season 6 one) for those people who want both?

I wish the box was the exact style as seasons 1-5 (i.e. the chair in the middle seen through a cutout with a pattern all around the box). Instead it looks like a generic picture.

[quote name='basketkase543']I wish the box was the exact style as seasons 1-5 (i.e. the chair in the middle seen through a cutout with a pattern all around the box). Instead it looks like a generic picture.[/QUOTE]

yah, I wish they were the same too but atleast we are getting the episodes...

bread's done
Back