Any Sweet Black Friday PC Video Card Deals?

accameron

CAGiversary!
Hey, I am looking to upgrade from my 64mb, 3-4 year old card, and am looking for a card under $120. The best Black Friday deal that I have found is a Radeon x700 Pro for $99 at Best Buy. ANyone know of anything better>?

[quote name='accameron']is the x700 Pro even a good card?[/QUOTE]

Yes, unless your one of those hardcore people that needs the top of the line x850 then its not gonna seem like much but if your a casual PC gamer its great. I've run Half-life 2 and Far Cry with decent setting on it without a single problem.

[quote name='accameron']Hey, I am looking to upgrade from my 64mb, 3-4 year old card, and am looking for a card under $120. The best Black Friday deal that I have found is a Radeon x700 Pro for $99 at Best Buy. ANyone know of anything better>?[/QUOTE]

Thats the only card I have seen for sale on black friday. But the price is still going to cost you $200 and then you send out for the $100 MIR.

Radeon X1600 XT 256mb is $249 and 128 mb $199. That should be released on the 30th according to gamespot. Thats what I Plan on getting from the reviews. Should be Best budget card for the next year or so at least.

I don't know i've heard bad things about all the cards mentioned for running newer games like FEAR. Even on lowest settings it lags. Thats partially why i'm probably gonna shell out 250 something for the card TBR later this early next month.

bread's done
Back