Any Sweet Xbox 360 Premium/Pro Deals?

Sorry dude, but you are about a week too late. There are still some fairly good deals though.

Walmart has the Elite holiday bundle for $259.99 (more $ than you wanted, but too good of a deal to not mention)

Future Shop has Fable 2 free with any 360, including the Arcade for $199.99

Finally, a place called XS Cargo has 20GB refurbished 360s with guitar hero 3 (Walmart wired GH2 guitar bundle though) for $177. Here is a picture of it in the flyer I got http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3670/pictureey.jpg

I am tempted by the walmart deal, wonder if you could convince FS to PM + get Fable II... WM flyer days Ltd time or something though.

...Yet at the same time... something tells me to hold out for the 26th. :)

[quote name='Nesmaster']I am tempted by the walmart deal, wonder if you could convince FS to PM + get Fable II... WM flyer days Ltd time or something though.

...Yet at the same time... something tells me to hold out for the 26th. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but holding out for the 26th is always a gamble. I have been really disappointed by it before...

I'm tempted to buy the elite and then return it if I find something better on the 26th... 20 GB just isn't enough these days.

[quote name='TripleQ']I'm tempted to buy the elite and then return it if I find something better on the 26th... 20 GB just isn't enough these days.[/QUOTE]

If all you are interested in is an HDD, I recommend just building your own. You can make a brand new 250GB for about $90 or upgrade your current HDD for about $70. Best part is, they aren't apart of the third party storage solutions that Microsoft banned.

I'm just past the 3 yr warranty, and I feel the E74 is coming (graphics getting glitchy occassionally)... need to plan ahead, can't be without xbox for more than a day.

Anyway, I shouldn't be responding to an offtopic thread anyway.. this should be moved into shopping discussion.

the thing about boxing day is you gotta be REALLY fast when checking out online. Best Buy/Futureshop have their online boxing sale after 8pm on Christmas night.

If you go to the store you gotta go there like 6AM for certain electronics. 2 years ago I arrived at Futureshop at 7am and one of the $499 laptops was already gone.

This time I'm gona have my credit card ready and know what I want and ready to checkout when the clock hits 8pm. That is if their site don't get crashed like they do last year and the year before.

Yeah, the only time I've ever gotten a boxing day deal was @ future shop.ca, christmas night last year. I ordered 2 8GB flash drives for like $5 each. As I was checking out, the site crashed, but when it came back I still got my stuff.
Personally, I really don't like boxing day. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are more my thing.

[quote name='RchrdJ']I just got another XScargo flyer and they have the 20GB 360 Pro bundle for $148[/QUOTE]

Refurb? Stay far, far away.

[quote name='TripleQ']Refurb? Stay far, far away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would never buy one (even though I do 360 repairs). This was only a suggestion for the REALLY desperate people, or for people like me who would modify it and sell it for a profit on Craigslist/Kijiji.

[quote name='RchrdJ']Yeah, I would never buy one (even though I do 360 repairs). This was only a suggestion for the REALLY desperate people, or for people like me who would modify it and sell it for a profit on Craigslist/Kijiji.[/QUOTE]

do you come with 3 year warranty? I had red rings of death twice this year.

bread's done
Back