Any Turtle Beach Ear Force X3 or X4 Deals???

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAG's, i already have the Ear Force X3's for over a year, they are great, but it seems, my left ear piece, isn't working well, so I'm looking to buy them again, or if i find a good deal on the Ear Force X4 i just might get them. (X4 seems to be getting better reviews )
anyone know of any good deals ??? i would totally appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance..

You probably won't find a deal on these. I got the X3 at Game Crazy by trading in a bunch of older blu-rays for $8.80 (pretty much what I would have got by selling them). If you game A LOT I'd recommend getting the X4 because of the rechargeable base. I'm pretty sure I'll waste $70 on batteries for the X3 in less than 2 years--probably a year =\ The added comfort and wireless voice chat help justify the extra $70 too, its definitely the way to go unless you absolutely can't afford to pay the extra $70 up front, just realize you'll end up spending that on batteries eventually.

[quote name='aem']I have the X4 and it takes AAA batteries, doesn't recharge itself.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was reading reviews that said the X4 had a rechargeable base...thus leading me to believe it had a built in rechargeable battery. Well that kind of sucks, and might not be worth the extra $60-70.

The base is designed so you can store the headset on top of it, but that's it. I just use rechargeable AAA batteries anyway. I think the major difference between the two is that the X4 is capable of digital 5.1 channel sound where the X3 is only stereo.

Anybody else know any deals on the X4's? I think buy.com went back up. I really don't want to spend over $160-$170 shipped but if I can't find a deal then I guess I may have to.

[quote name='secrules2']Anybody else know any deals on the X4's? I think buy.com went back up. I really don't want to spend over $160-$170 shipped but if I can't find a deal then I guess I may have to.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it would work but you can attempt to use the Dell.com coupon codes on it. Not sure how the coupon codes work though but they have the X4 at $190.

"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fu*kin', we got shot
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back