Any UK video game shops deliver to US?

estofan

CAGiversary!
Saw that there are some hot deals to be had for UK games... I certainly don't mind a PS3 version if it's cheaper than what I can buy here in the US. Problem is, most of the retailers don't seem to ship internationally.

Anyone can suggest some sites that deliver to the US from UK? Cheers!

I believe game.co.uk and shopto.net both ship internationally - ShopTo generally has the better deals.

wait, you live in the US, and want cheaper games here?

are you insane?

you guys get black friday, i was almost in tears looking at somma the stuff you guys get lol

but seriously i doubt its worth buying here and shipping over to US.

edit*(forgot im sposed to be giving a helpful answer)

http://www.gameplay.co.uk/ also do international selling

of course i expect all shops of the Game* chain offer the same shipment options (son it's Game.co.uk , Gamplay.co.uk e Gamestation.co.uk)
about Black Friday, i wouldn't agree with you widow: infact exactly 1 year ago i was in New York on vacation. I was there on black friday, but even if i tried and tried hard i was challenged to find some really great offer, something like "i cannot pass this for good!".
i concede the nowadays xchange rate would make things WAY better (back in 2008 the USD to EUR ratio was 1.25, today is scryrocketed up to 1.50), but i'm every day more confident UK is *the* source of cheap gaming.
just compare the prices.

really?
but games are 60 dollars at launch over there am i right?
its 40 pounds here

thats like £36.50, naturally you would expect the games being cheaper in general over there

of course i wouldnt know, im not there myself

Well, being the typical CAG, I'll scout all over the world for cheap games to be bought :)

I do buy regularly from Play-Asia (for my Japanese game import needs), and also eBay. I did see some nice deals on UK websites but in general, I haven't found one that ships to the US, so I thought to ask.

Games do retail at $60 at launch, but I almost never buy games at launch due to my large backlog. The one exception I used to have is for the latest PES, but even then, this year, I've not bought PES 2010 and am still happily playing Master League on the 2009 version. Being a soccer fan in the US is tough... Not enough live EPL matches to watch on TV, and most of my friends and colleagues are caught up with NFL and NBA.

[quote name='widow123']really?
but games are 60 dollars at launch over there am i right?
its 40 pounds here

thats like £36.50, naturally you would expect the games being cheaper in general over there

of course i wouldnt know, im not there myself [/QUOTE]

in the UK we getter the better deals honestly, at lunch it starts £40 but a week or a month after u can get it for £25 and sometiems £20

i got fifa 10 after a week for £24 from amazon
some ppl found MW2 on the day of release for £25, sainsbury's
brutal legend was £24 after a week from release on shopto.net
and just be4 3 days i bought PES2010, borderlands for £17.99 (been out for a month)

etc.......

i guess u cant find that on black friday

bread's done
Back