Any up for RE 5: Gold Co-op?

Ultimate Matt X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just got the Gold edition of Resident Evil 5 so I could play with the motion controls and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a co-op run? It doesn't necessarily have to be soon, but I'd like to get a partner and go through the game over a couple of weeks or maybe just a weekend, whichever. Anyway, if anyone would want to try or maybe if anyone is interested in Mercenaries let me know.

I totally Co-Op with you as soon as I can find a freaking copy for decent price >.> Freaking hoarders bought every single clearance copy at my local Target >.> Trying to find a deal for it atm.

I would be down for the online versus modes Slayers and Survivors. If we could find 4 people willing to play together/against each other I need to get those DLC trophies... bleh. I have a buddy who would be able to help if we could schedule something.

I'll be up for some co-op, too I got the Gold edition from the cyber monday deal, too but I haven't opened it yet.

i am definitely up but i would do it with someone who has never beaten the game
=/

seems like every time i join online, everybody has some sort of assault rifle while i have the puny pistol.

rotten eggs are you best friend... cause then you can buy the best guns and upgrade them. you have to beat the game to get the unlimited ammo though.

i recommend at least playing through once on your own to experience the game before venturing online with others who can ruin the fun by triggering certain things or killing things for you.

Is RE 5 scarier than Dead Space?

I picked it up on a whim at Target because it was on clearance. While I loved Dead Space, my nerves just can't take that kind of suspense for extended periods of time...

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Is RE 5 scarier than Dead Space?....While I loved Dead Space, my nerves just can't take that kind of suspense for extended periods of time...[/QUOTE]

RE5 is not even considered survival horror or even remotely "scary" compared to Dead Space. Its a complete action game, which it does very well.

[quote name='cRodz']i am definitely up but i would do it with someone who has never beaten the game
=/seems like every time i join online, everybody has some sort of assault rifle while i have the puny pistol.[/QUOTE]

A great farming place for treasures is Chapter 5-1.

[quote name='nakanenui']I would be down for the online versus modes Slayers and Survivors. If we could find 4 people willing to play together/against each other I need to get those DLC trophies... bleh. I have a buddy who would be able to help if we could schedule something.[/QUOTE]

I would be up for that! And some regular co-op as well. :bouncy:

I dont have the gold edition but i'd be willing to play with anyone who wants help. I've beaten it but haven't maxed my weapons yet.

Add me PSN - Brian9824

[quote name='IRHari']I'm stuck in Lost in Nightmares, the AI sucks and wastes all the ammo.[/QUOTE]

You could always give yourself everything and give the AI only healing items when your full.

I've never tried doing that. Is it effective?

I'm having trouble with the 1st room where you fight 2 Guardians of Insanity. I need Jill to distract them so I can hit their eye in their back, but she's always shooting at them. You think she'll be able to do that more effectively when she has no weapon on her?

Well it seems like we have quite a few people interested. I'm up for versus too, we should try to set that up on here so everybody knows. If anyone wants to work out the specifics of playing the campaign just PM me. I should be available most evenings and can start any time.

[quote name='IRHari']I've never tried doing that. Is it effective?

I'm having trouble with the 1st room where you fight 2 Guardians of Insanity. I need Jill to distract them so I can hit their eye in their back, but she's always shooting at them. You think she'll be able to do that more effectively when she has no weapon on her?
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure the method I mentioned will be effective for you, but at least your partner A.I. will just follow you and heal whenever your low. So the responsibility lies on you taking out the
Guardians
. Oh as for the
Guardians
A.I., they are meant to "chase" down whoever is nearest to them so flanking is hard to come by there.

Hit me up, I love RE5, and will definitely want to play versus for fun.
MGO_Count

If my list is full just send a message and I'll delete someone :)

bread's done
Back