any upcoming Dreamcast deals?

megashock5

CAGiversary!
Last year at one point EB was selling used DC's for 9.99 (instead of the usual 19.99).

Has anyone heard any rumors of another sale like this coming around?

thanks in advance!

[quote name='kingofny187']all dreamcast snes and other retro games 99cent at gamerush[/quote]

He wants to know about the system's price, not the games. OP, I don't really know, but on an unrelated note, I sent you a PM...

[quote name='kingofny187']all dreamcast snes and other retro games 99cent at gamerush[/quote]

Man, that sucks. None of the Blockbusters around here have the Gamerush section :cry:

But yeah, originally I was wondering about the system itself.

well are there any deals out on the system right now? i can only find $20 deals... is there any better ones out there including shipping?

[quote name='megashock5']Last year at one point EB was selling used DC's for 9.99 (instead of the usual 19.99).

thanks in advance![/quote]

uhm $20 isn't cheap enough for you?

[quote name='Zon27'][quote name='megashock5']Last year at one point EB was selling used DC's for 9.99 (instead of the usual 19.99).

thanks in advance![/quote]

uhm $20 isn't cheap enough for you?[/quote]

Yeah, seriously.

They couldn't even be found for $50 used about a year or two ago.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Its usually not about the actual cost but the feeling that you got a *deal* on it. ;)[/quote]

Dude, $20 for an awesome *system* when sometimes I pay $20-50 for good/decent *game*

Come on!

Woah, woah. I never said it wasn't cheap enough or that I wasn't going to pick one up. I was just wondering if there was anything coming up before I did it.

Trust me, I know it's a great price and how 'awesome' the system is.

I picked mine at 8:01 am on launch day and had it paid for months in advance. I just ended up selling it a couple of years later and now I want one again. I played everything I wanted to already, I just want it for nostalgia reasons.

Thanks for backing me up, Supa!

I gave my last one to my sister, so I'm going to be picking up another one soon. I'm betting that EB will be having a deal where you buy 3 Dreamcast games for $5 or more and you get the Dreamcast free. That's what I'm waiting for.

bread's done
Back