Any upcoming Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 deals?

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
Anyone hear of/seen any good deals or rumored deals for this? It's supposed to come out this month. I wonder who'll have it for under MSRP($40), first.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Anyone hear of/seen any good deals or rumored deals for this? It's supposed to come out this month. I wonder who'll have it for under MSRP($40), first.[/QUOTE]
There have already been some deals. I know Newegg specifically had a deal on it. Can't remember the price but it was discounted. I think someone else had a deal for a short time, but I don't remember.

Dag nammit.:hot: That's what I get for not checking here more. Guess I'll have to wait and see what else there is.

You know what's crazy? This is supposed to released on November 15th, but there's no hoopla over it. Maybe it's because they rereleased it so quick. I don't think I'll be shocked to find this for $20-$25 very fast.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']You know what's crazy? This is supposed to released on November 15th, but there's no hoopla over it. Maybe it's because they rereleased it so quick. I don't think I'll be shocked to find this for $20-$25 very fast.[/QUOTE]

Well a lot of other fighting games are coming out this month. Its kind of hard to get excited about for a lot of people to get excited for a re release in the same year. How well did the Resident Evil re release sell

Got the game for $14 with all the credits amazon gave me for delaying my Dark Souls SE order lol. But I don't think this game is going to be much lower soon. Probably will see lower price in the next 6-7 months.

Does anybody see Amazon dropping the price on this as one of their 19 days of deals? I have Amazon credit burning a hole in my pocket, but I'm not excited about paying full price.

Just got my copy from Newegg. The mandatory installation of 'info' to my PS3 harddrive is taking foreverrrrrrrr!!!!

bread's done
Back