Any way to change your PSN password at the moment?

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I've been trying to change my password for the past couple of days but I'm unable to because of the whole "Site Matinence, Server is Down" message, any time I go to use the reset link, or login on the site.

Is there any work around, or a way to change it through your console, or am I screwed until they decide to fix their fucking PC features? I'd like to be able to play Marvel online and download the characters and some other DLC, but I'm unable to without being able to change my password.

Thanks guys

well to be honest last i heard they disabled online password change and the only way i know of currently is to change your password on psn.

which btw it should have prompted you to do so before anything else.

You should have had to do it actually, in any case it has to be done on your ps3 if its possible at the moment.

I had to change my psn password by trying to sign in automatically

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retrad']well to be honest last i heard they disabled online password change and the only way i know of currently is to change your password on psn.

which btw it should have prompted you to do so before anything else.

You should have had to do it actually, in any case it has to be done on your ps3 if its possible at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm mistaken, they fixed online pw reset like a week or more ago.

bread's done
Back