Any way to search iTunes without downloading it?

sarausagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi, is there any way to search itunes without downloading it?

It's silly but I'm trying to figure out which Hayden Panettierre songs are available for download

Mostly because I'm currently obsessed with her, and the "album" isn't due until August, and I want the song from the Cinderella sequel.

By the way, she was just voted into People's Most Beautiful People List..with good reason.

[quote name='sarausagi']Hi, is there any way to search itunes without downloading it?

It's silly but I'm trying to figure out which Hayden Panettierre songs are available for download

Mostly because I'm currently obsessed with her, and the "album" isn't due until August, and I want the song from the Cinderella sequel.

By the way, she was just voted into People's Most Beautiful People List..with good reason.[/QUOTE]
You do know she's underage, don't you?

[quote name='sarausagi']Hi, is there any way to search itunes without downloading it?

By the way, she was just voted into People's Most Beautiful People List..with good reason.[/quote]

jPod?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You do know she's underage, don't you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know she's 17, but quite honestly, I'm still not 21 and some of my friends are 17. I don't think much of "age issues" [overhyped, to be honestly..] and personally, it's not like "oh, god, I want to have hot lesbian sex with her" it's more like "Awww!!! She's soooo cute!" because quite frankly I think she's adorable.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']She sings now? Ugh.

Only songs I see on my iTunes are:

Try
Cruella de Vil
I Fly
I Fly
Your New Girlfriend[/QUOTE]

[sighs] Oh well, I was hoping for "I still believe" from Cinderella III [on another note, it's so sad that Disney's hand drawn efforts are nothing but Korean made sequels now]

2144-hay.jpg

[quote name='anotherjeff']Is Cinderalla III the one where she battles the Russians or when she goes back in time to the wild west?[/QUOTE]

oh, god, that got me laughing so hard!! thank you!

bread's done
Back