Any Word On The Next Wii Shipment For Major B&M's?

SaMiDaDrAgOn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Me, like many others, didn't have a chance to get the Wii today, so... Has anyone heard of a next shipment from stores around their area? Could it be possible to have a shipment before Turkey day?

I called Walmart and they said 2 shipments before Christmas. I think this is wrong though because I believe Reggie said they'd ship Wiis weekly.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I called Walmart and they said 2 shipments before Christmas. I think this is wrong though because I believe Reggie said they'd ship Wiis weekly.[/quote]

Even if they shipped weekly these are going to be hard to find. They are going to be in and out of stores very very quickly.

Most should get them in on Wednesday.. them actually selling them and not holding them for black friday is YMMV

Branford, CT Walmart will be getting more in tomorrow at 8am (they expect at least 20). Other than that I think it will be hit or miss in my area. I will keep you guys posted if I hear anything.

[quote name='ryanbph']I went into several stores around 5pm today, and they saw they were still in stock[/QUOTE]

Sold out since 7am everywhere where I am... :(

[quote name='ryanbph']I went into several stores around 5pm today, and they saw they were still in stock[/QUOTE]

I see you're in Mass, care to say where you saw them still in stock?

Where do you live Hickville?

Kalamazoo Michigan was sold out like a motha'. I thought I would have a decent chance of obtaining one. Guess I was wrong.

I was in west springfield around 4pm, and then in the seekonk/north dartmouth area around 7pm last night. They didn't have any in the cc, I wanted to used the $40 off coupon at cc.

Which stores and where? Every store I went into were sold out.

[quote name='Mex25']Which stores and where? Every store I went into were sold out.[/QUOTE]

He didn't. He saw 1 or 2 in a display case somewhere and thats 'every store'.

never said the word every store, if you read my post I did mention they didn't have it at circuit city. In the west springfield area yesterday around 4pm, there were several units at a wal mart...Later on in the evening in seekonk, ma there were at least 7 units at target, and 2 at best buy. Around 7pm in N. Dartmouth there were 2 at the wal mart. I was working at the Big E convention center in west springfield. On my trip home I wanted to try to pick one up at a circuit city and use the $40 coupon. The best buy and target were in the same plaza in seekonk, about 1/4mile away from the circuit city. The N. Dartmouth walmart is in the shopping plaza across the street from the cc shopping plaza.

bread's done
Back