Any Xbox 360 deals upcoming?

daminion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
All my kids asked for this holiday is a Kinect and some games. So with the deals this season I purchased those. However last night I went to get everything ready for Christmas day so they could just connect it and play and my 2 year old Elite system greeted me with three flashing red lights.

I've tried the steps to correct it, but it looks like I have to send the system for repair. That's fine, but I won't have it in time for Christmas - which will make it a pretty disappointing holiday.

So now I'm looking to buy a new console - I don't mind terribly, it will get used, but since shopping was done im a bit upset by the extra expense.

Thinking about picking up a 4gb Kinect system and buying the $100 hard drive. That way I can return the Kinect I've already purchased.

Also don't mind picking up the system with the hard drive and keeping the Kinect, but want to go the most cost effective route.

Is Target's $80 gift card the best option? Or does anyone know of an upcoming deal next week that would make more sense?

bread's done
Back