Any XBox 360 system deals?

DestroVega

CAGiversary!
Checked searching, wasn't really working. My system red-ringed today twice but is currently working. I'm waiting for the inevitable now.

UfYY9.png

Do not create threads to ask a question. Do not post your own affiliate links. Only post specific video game deals!

[quote name='DestroVega']Checked searching, wasn't really working. My system red-ringed today twice but is currently working. I'm waiting for the inevitable now.[/QUOTE]

Wrap it in a towel.

There's people that can fix RROD for a lot cheaper than buying another 360. First I would check your local craigslist video game section. If not Google 360 Red Ring of Death repair. I wouldn't wrap it in a towel you're just overheating it it may temporarily fix it but long term it makes it worse.

Okay, this is not the right thread for his question, but no harm done. OP's title made it clear he was not posting a deal, so he is not wasting your time if you choose to read his question knowing it is not a deal. Plus, he said he tried searching and came up with nothing. Help a brother out, eh?

Along those lines, Frys ran an ad yesterday that I think was selling the 250 GB version with several games and a wireless wheel for $249.

[quote name='bigdaddycjh']Okay, this is not the right thread for his question, but no harm done. OP's title made it clear he was not posting a deal, so he is not wasting your time if you choose to read his question knowing it is not a deal. Plus, he said he tried searching and came up with nothing. Help a brother out, eh?

Along those lines, Frys ran an ad yesterday that I think was selling the 250 GB version with several games and a wireless wheel for $249.[/QUOTE]

Nope there is a proper section for him to ask the question.

Y5ktz.png

While this one states right above

JH0b6.png

Thems the rules. The OP, and yourself, have been here long enough to know better.

[quote name='bigdaddycjh']Okay, this is not the right thread for his question, but no harm done. OP's title made it clear he was not posting a deal, so he is not wasting your time if you choose to read his question knowing it is not a deal. Plus, he said he tried searching and came up with nothing. Help a brother out, eh?

Along those lines, Frys ran an ad yesterday that I think was selling the 250 GB version with several games and a wireless wheel for $249.[/QUOTE]

enablers should receive punishment as well as the moron that they are enabling.

[quote name='taylort3']enablers should receive punishment as well as the moron that they are enabling.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not a moron, I made a mistake. I use the mobile site only now and obviously can't see the "do not post this here" instructions. I forgot about them but obviously recognize my error now.

Someone can close the thread if they want, my fault.

bread's done
Back