Any Xbox Live 12 month deals?

im interested too. $40 for 12 months sounds pretty good, but i'll wait another day to see if any other deals pop up.

That's it man, $40. If you wait any longer you might need to pay $50. I paid $40.99 to a guy on ebay for a code in the email yesterday. The $30 deals are gone for a while, you'll have to wait a month to possibly see one. The best you'll get is $40 which is a good savings, what do you expect?

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']That's it man, $40. If you wait any longer you might need to pay $50. I paid $40.99 to a guy on ebay for a code in the email yesterday. The $30 deals are gone for a while, you'll have to wait a month to possibly see one. The best you'll get is $40 which is a good savings, what do you expect?[/QUOTE]

That's all I needed to hear. I'm just trying to get the best possible deal.

only amazon offers instant codes i know of, but it's $49, the shipped card is $44, no tax or shipping costs.

To say these are deals is a bit false. These are not the 12+1 cards most people (that I know of) think of when getting a 12 month card. It's more of a trade off between 10$ for a month.

bread's done
Back