Anybody buy or play cell phone games?

jputahraptor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Besides tetris and generic games like that. There are some original entries for series such as Castlevania, Resident Evil, and other well known series. I kind of find it interesting though I've never bought one myself (really don't know how to go about it) Also if anyone can recommend any good ones. I know this topic is probably lame but I have been trying for four years to come up with an original board on this site. And I hope this is in the right area, figure it could go under other gaming systems. Just interested in anybody does and there thoughts on it or if these games will be preserved at all once you can't buy them anymore.

Besides tetris and generic games like that. There are some original entries for series such as Castlevania, Resident Evil, and other well known series. I kind of find it interesting though I've never bought one myself (really don't know how to go about it) Also if anyone can recommend any good ones. I know this topic is probably lame but I have been trying for four years to come up with an original board on this site. And I hope this is in the right area, figure it could go under other gaming systems. Just interested in anybody does and there thoughts on it or if these games will be preserved at all once you can't buy them anymore.

I've purchased one, "Might and Magic." It was pretty meh. I'd love to see some really great stuff on mobile phones. I also wish my carrier (Virgin mobile) would not suck so much on the handsets they offer, so I could try some other stuff. Oh well. I guess me and my GB micro will have to do for now. ;)

I've purchased one, "Might and Magic." It was pretty meh. I'd love to see some really great stuff on mobile phones. I also wish my carrier (Virgin mobile) would not suck so much on the handsets they offer, so I could try some other stuff. Oh well. I guess me and my GB micro will have to do for now. ;)

I've bought a handful, maybe 10, cellphone games. I started by buying the ones that sounded good(good franchises, console ports, that kind of stuff) and I was beyond disappointed every single time. Then I started going to review sites and tried buying some of the better-reviewed games. I was still disappointed, but not quite as much.

The lesson I learned is that I'd rather smash my fingers with a hammer than play 95% of cellphone games. It's easily the worst gaming platform(using the term lightly) ever devised.

Go with what mcelfour said and get yourself a GBMicro. You won't regret it.

Now if only I could get my GBM to make phone calls... then I'd be set! Are you listening Nintendo??

I have a friend that did. For the life of me I don't know why anyone would pay for a game to play on a c phone...

Besides with a Jailbroken Touch, why would I even consider c phone gaming. xD

I paid like $5 for Tetris for my Sidekick II and it's pretty much all I use my phone for now. All of the "big" titles for the cell phone never make it to my Sidekick. I played Metal Slug on it when I first got my phone and it's the same exact version that's on the Neo Geo Pocket.

I just bought Metal Gear Mobile, I never play cell phone games but metal gear is an exception, this game lets you use your cell phone camera to interact within the game and you can also use the camera to make a camouflage inside the game for snakes suit.

Yes, I have bought like 3 games and regret all of them except "DoomRPG." I will be picking up the excellent "Metal Gear Solid Mobile" in 3 months when it is no longer exclusive to Verizon.

bread's done
Back