Anybody else been waiting too long on GS credit?

Skydude

CAGiversary!
So May 25th, I order ODST from gamestop's site, which has a $10 credit, which is supposed to be sent out within 2 days ("business days" to give them some wiggle room) of the product shipping. The game ships May 27th. June 2nd comes (that's 3 business days, since it was a holiday weekend in between) and the game has arrived, but the credit has not, so I email them asking about it.

I get a stock reply a few hours later of "thank you for your patience, but it'll be another 2-3 business days."

4 business days later...nothing. Is it just bad luck for me, or have other people had trouble with this? Considering it was a major factor in my decision to make the purchase, and they explicitly stated it would be "up to 2 days" after the product was shipped, this sounds...illegal.

Try calling customer service. I had the same problem, so I called them. They gave me the credit code right over the phone.

It takes much more than 2-3 days.

I remember I didn't even get my codes until 2 days after my order arrived even though I had made the order a week and a half prior.

I didn't get my $10 dollar off coupon for purchasing NSMB Wii so I did the logical thing and emailed customer service. As a courtesy after the initial stock email they sent me a reply apologizing for any inconvenience, and issued me 3 codes instead of just one. Win. However, since you stated you tried emailing them, I would follow Jack's advise and call customer service to expedite the situation.

bread's done
Back