Anybody else have a front page that looks like this?

[quote name='CheapyD']In Firefox:
View->Zoom->Reset[/QUOTE]

No workie.

[quote name='carbontiger']I had that happening. The only solution I found was to increase my font size - "ctrl" and "+"[/QUOTE]

You see, that works, but the odd thing is I have to make the font BIGGER and then it goes side to side. But then it's too wide to fit in. Oh well, I can live with it.

Also, what browser are you using? That happens to me when I use a public computer with an old ass IE on it. I got the sys admin to finally update it, and it fixed it. Just a thought.

I have the same thing. Just started happening recently, in the last couple weeks or so.

The "Retailers" and the little gear thing in the menubar also wrap to the next line, so they're underneath the home and my username...

[quote name='carbontiger']I had the problem in Firefox.[/QUOTE]
Did you do anything to fix it? I did the zoom thing suggested by Cheapy and it didn't change anything. I'm using Firefox 3.6.2

Edit: NVM... I see you posted above changing the font size.

The only thing I can think of is trying to clear your cache. Try Ctrl+F5 a couple of times. Years ago when I was still using Firefox, I had a problem with pages not fully loading. That was the problem.

yeah I am on Google Chrome and the little
navbarcog.gif
icon is on the left hand side of the page all alone . But it is supposed to be on the right side of the page . I thought it would have been temporary but its been that way for about 1 month :(

[quote name='MorPhiend']The only thing I can think of is trying to clear your cache. Try Ctrl+F5 a couple of times. Years ago when I was still using Firefox, I had a problem with pages not fully loading. That was the problem.[/QUOTE]
Tried clearing the cache, no go. It's not just the one machine either, as it happens both at work and at home.

Both machines running firefox, although the work one is only version 3.5.9.

I run in a window, but even when I maximize it I get the wrap-around, even though there's plenty of room on both sides of the title bar to fit the entire thing in. *shrug*

Here's what it looks like, on both machines:
cagissue.jpg

bread's done
Back