Anybody get their GTA: DP order from Gamestop yet?

i got mine 2 days later with the cheapass shipping, i think it was saturday, probably the only benefit for me paying taxes on it

Reality's Fringe said:
You didn't order it on ABckorder did you? It jsut came back into stock today, so I ordered meself one. Hopefully it'll come soon.

Nope the site says it shipped but it has been 5/6 days now.

Well, it being gamestop, I don't doubt it. Can you track orders online? I'd say call about it. Gamestop=suck, but at 20 I'm willing to take that chance.

Reality's Fringe]Well said:
Oh, big surprise, you don't like Gamestop... What could have hinted us to that? Perhaps your little rampage in the store...

Which still makes me laugh just thinking about it...

And yes, GS's shipping and most of their stores suck...

Mine just shipped either today or yesterday. It was on backorder, so we'll see when I get it. Although, Outlaw Golf 2 shipped a few days before GTA and I still have not received that. Hopefully today for OG2 and SOON for GTA

I ordered mine the 21st with the free shipping and got it Tuesday and I live in VT. I ordered when they first had it in stock. Also, the price is good in-store as I checked that out, too.

Appentally I have to give it 2 weeks because it is value mail ](*,) This is total bullshit. It is the same fucking shipping EB uses and the max it takes from them is 5 days. I am going to talk to the manager now.

bread's done
Back