Anybody going to the midnight event for FFXII at EB in KY?

[quote name='misterbowtie']I'm going to one in Louisville.[/quote]
How far out from your selected games retailer do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

Because I live an hour away from mine.

Good thing I don't have to go to work until 1:00 PM tomorrow.:D:D:D:D

I was going to be my friend's personal meat shield at the EB in Evansville tonight, but I have to work in the morning... I hope she'll be ok.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I was going to be my friend's personal meat shield at the EB in Evansville tonight, but I have to work in the morning... I hope she'll be ok.[/quote]
I've got my Remington 870 in the trunk if some shit jumps off.:D:D:D

[quote name='T234']How far out from your selected games retailer do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

Because I live an hour away from mine.

Good thing I don't have to go to work until 1:00 PM tomorrow.:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Mine is less than two blocks from my house. It opened up about a year ago.

[quote name='misterbowtie']Mine is less than two blocks from my house. It opened up about a year ago.[/quote]

Which one are you going to? I have mine pre-ordered at the GS in Bashford Manor. I wasn't planning on going, but if it means meeting a fellow CAG, I might be down :)

[quote name='GameReeper']No! Final Fantasy Sux![/quote]
rushur.jpg

[quote name='Wlogan31']Which one are you going to? I have mine pre-ordered at the GS in Bashford Manor. I wasn't planning on going, but if it means meeting a fellow CAG, I might be down :)[/QUOTE]

LOL OMG that's the one I'm going to.

If you do go, I'll be wearing a t-shirt with the classic blue FF select-action menu on it.

[quote name='misterbowtie']LOL OMG that's the one I'm going to.

If you do go, I'll be wearing a t-shirt with the classic blue FF select-action menu on it.[/quote]

So you'll be there in 45 min...I'm strongly considering going now cuz I've never met another CAG :)

The one in Lexington sucked. I said to somebody in line, "If this game sucks, I'm gonna get a plane ticket to Japan, waltz into Yoichi Wada's office, badly play a demo of Guitar Hero 2, talk real loud, and smell real bad".

My girlfriend reviewed the game for Beckett Anime magazine last month. But we both live in Versailles. Nice to see so many gamers from KY!

bread's done
Back