anybody gonna play Christmas NiGHTS this weekend?!?!

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I jus took sum pics jus now, lol

rsqx50.jpg

m9n34l.jpg

gonna hook up my Saturn soon to do the sheeyit~!!

if anyone else wants to partake in the festivities... plz feel free to join!!!

^_^v

[quote name='62t']I got the rare US version :)[/quote]
The one that came packed in some magazines?

Is that rare? What's the value?

damn u got the US versions?!?! lucky asses!!

when I bought my JPN version, I got it at a store in Little Tokyo that had HELLA copies... and they were all like $5 a piece too!

[quote name='mguiddy']The one that came packed in some magazines?

Is that rare? What's the value?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JEKKI']damn u got the US versions?!?! lucky asses!!

when I bought my JPN version, I got it at a store in Little Tokyo that had HELLA copies... and they were all like $5 a piece too![/QUOTE]

It was a blockbuster exclusive so it is pretty hard to find. I got it and a Saturn for $20, so not too bad even though it is disc only.

[quote name='62t']It was a blockbuster exclusive so it is pretty hard to find. I got it and a Saturn for $20, so not too bad even though it is disc only.[/quote]
It was...?
I have a Christmas Nights with slipcover that came in a magazine (after looking at wikipedia, I think it was Next Generation Magazine).

[quote name='mguiddy']It was...?
I have a Christmas Nights with slipcover that came in a magazine (after looking at wikipedia, I think it was Next Generation Magazine).[/QUOTE]

after looking at wikipedia it was give away with magazine and blockbuster

[quote name='62t']after looking at wikipedia it was give away with magazine and blockbuster[/quote]
I never realized Blockbuster gave them away... I don't think I've been to a Blockbuster since they had those "Video Game Championships" in the 90s with NBA Jam and Judge Dredd.:lol:

I would've but I recently did some reorganizing and after ~11 years of having one set up, I finally unhooked my Saturns and packed them away. Most of the stuff I played on them I've since gotten newer versions of (Firepro wrestling, Street Fighter games, Samurai Shodown 3 and 4, etc) so they were mostly gathering dust. They'll never get sold. I'll always need Radiant Silvergun and X-men vs. Streetfighter.

[quote name='mguiddy']I never realized Blockbuster gave them away... I don't think I've been to a Blockbuster since they had those "Video Game Championships" in the 90s with NBA Jam and Judge Dredd.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Judge Dredd wasn't one of the games. It was NBA Jam, that Turtles fighter and another (I know it wasn't Dredd though).

I actually won the local regional one and came in 3rd for the state championship. I owned in NBA Jam by repeatedly stealing the ball when the other team was passing the ball in after I scored

I remember Judge Dredd being part of some BB contest. It might've been a different year from NBA Jam but it was certainly involved at some point. The only one of those I did well at was Donkey Kong Country. My sister can still blaze through the first world way too quickly.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Judge Dredd wasn't one of the games. It was NBA Jam, that Turtles fighter and another (I know it wasn't Dredd though).

I actually won the local regional one and came in 3rd for the state championship. I owned in NBA Jam by repeatedly stealing the ball when the other team was passing the ball in after I scored[/quote]
Yeah it was... it was the second one. You may be thinking of the first one.

I won the first week of the contest because I was the only person that found the +1 million point bonus in Judge Dredd. The next week everyone else had found it. I liked to blame it on the lack of privacy when playing, I swear there were at least 20 other contestants watching everyone play.

And NBA Jam was in both of them (as far as I know they only had two).

bread's done
Back