Anybody happen to have an extra Little Big Planet-Nariko Best Buy code?

MatLu

CAGiversary!
I'm hoping someone managed to snag a few extra Little Big Planet codes when they pre-ordered it from Best Buy.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i have 3 kratos, 3 nariko :)[/quote]Would it be possible to send one of them to a fellow CAG member? :)

-------------------

Went to Best Buy today to see if I could just get one myself. They are either completely out of codes already or they didn't get theirs in. Hard to believe they ran out of pre-order codes that quickly, so I'm guessing my local BB just doesn't have them yet for some odd reason.

[quote name='MatLu']Would it be possible to send one of them to a fellow CAG member? :)

-------------------

Went to Best Buy today to see if I could just get one myself. They are either completely out of codes already or they didn't get theirs in. Hard to believe they ran out of pre-order codes that quickly, so I'm guessing my local BB just doesn't have them yet for some odd reason.[/quote]

it all depends, if you've followed my posts, i usually run a CAG contest for these things when the game comes out (i just did 2 socom beta codes last week), so, i think i'm going to hold out until then...who knows, i should have more codes by then

bread's done
Back