Anybody have an idea when EB/GS will get more shipments??

FaintDeftone

CAGiversary!
As most of us have found out recently, it's pretty hard to get a 360 on the first shipment if you preordered at EBGames or Gamestop. I was told I would be on the 2nd or 3rd shipment, depending on however many they recieve on each shipment. They couldn't tell me WHEN they would get these shipments or how many they would recieve. Does anybody have any clue when they will be getting more shipments? I'm hoping maybe another EB/GS store had a bit more info than mine had to offer. I'm hoping it won't be too long after launch day that I'll get mine.

So does anybody have any idea when EB/GS might be getting their 2nd or 3rd shipments, and how many are typically going to be sent? Thanks.

I got the same call and I decided to stick with them since the TRU deal seemed to be nothing more than paying cost for two games I did not want (NBA and Madden). When I went down there yesterday they told me something that made me glad I was not on the first shipment: They were getting a majority of core systems because microsoft had no idea there would be that many people wanting the premium version so people that wanted the premium would have to wait for the second shipment. If you are wondering when the second shipment would come I have heard everything from the 1st week of december to early january no one really knows for sure the best bet is to either find another place to get one at (If you have a gamezone in your area, they are having a midnight madness sale) or call on the day after release and then ask I know it sucks but it seems it is the only way to go.

Fall 2007, if you missed launch you're screwed....hahahahahaha. Actually I have no idea, but I am guessing end of November early December.

[quote name='Bezerker']I was told they were supposed to get shipments once a week.[/QUOTE]

I hope this is true. I preordered a core system (all they had left at the time, I didn't mind) and I'm #3 on the list. They're only getting ONE core system at launch, which suprised the hell out of me. So I gotta wait until they get two more of them in. I was told the guy who had the 2nd spot didn't pay his off yet and that if he didn't soon, I'd get his spot on the list. So hopefully they'll get at least two more cores in their next shipment.

bread's done
Back