Anybody have dreams about this guy?

Nope. Never seen it before. And it's probably some BS viral marketing for some movie we'll see in a few months anyway, so I'd doubt much anyone has seen that face.

Well, I'm gonna tonight. That guy is fucked looking.

The weird thing though is that a lot of times people in my nightmares would have strange facial features like that.

Can't say I've ever seen that weird little shit before thogh. But I probably wouldn't remember if I did since faces are pretty togh to remember from fuzzy dreams.

nope. i have had dreams about monks in hoods sitting around wooden table and what the world will be like when he antichrist takes over. and i once had a dream about fighting the violator ( or a demon that looked just like him) in slow mo.

[quote name='bvharris']I saw that this morning. If that's not viral marketing, I'll eat my hat.[/QUOTE]

This. I saw it earlier and it just screams viral marketing.

I remember we had a thread with a police sketch flash thing in it and we were invited to make a picture of ourselves. This viral marketing looks exactly like that.

Pic Related: Its the one I made to look like my avatar.
lolwut69.jpg

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world

um..over the course of almost 4 years 2000 people have claimed to see this dude in their dreams...that is exactly 0.000029450730950679234% of the population.

So basically what this site is saying is that NO ONE has seen this fucker in their dreams.

EDIT: WTF?
"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

My brother showed me this. I thought it was lame, but now I know that it's viral marketing, it's even lamer. I'll have to dangle that fact over my brother's head, though. He totally believed it.

Creepy.I had to block out the face with a piece of paper because the it was to distracting and I couldn't read the text.The face seemed to transform when my eyes focused on the text.

Last edited by a moderator:
About 2 times a month I'll have a dream where I'll be driving a car, but it has no brakes. & it'll end in me crashing and then I wake up.

Wonder what it's viral marketing for? I've heard that Christopher Nolan's new movie Inception deals with dreams and the perception of reality. The Dark Knight had a pretty intensive viral marketing scheme, wonder if it's related.

I rarely remember my dreams, but last night I had one that I was playing a car racing video game. The graphics seemed last-genish, but all I wanted to do was push it 100% the whole time. I crashed a lot, but the final part was my car whizzed way ahead on the screen under a bridge, crashed, burst into flames, and my body flew out in pieces and on fire. There was an unseen crowd behind me, because people started cheering and laughing. Then, my arm center screen and on fire, a policeman was walking towards me, got hit by another car, and his body rolled towards my arm slowly. A hush from the crowd. When his body finally barely touched my flaming arm, his whole body burst into flames, and the crowd behind me roared with applause and laughter. Pretty cool and crazy.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']Wonder what it's viral marketing for? I've heard that Christopher Nolan's new movie Inception deals with dreams and the perception of reality. The Dark Knight had a pretty intensive viral marketing scheme, wonder if it's related.[/QUOTE]

that's a good theory, hmmmm

If it's true then I'm down for the movie

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]I wish my dreams were as good as this guy's...

[quote name='Brownjohn'][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]I wish my dreams were as good as this guy's...[/QUOTE]

I dreamed I made an "emission" on his eyebrows.

bread's done
Back