Anybody have the picture of Samus

indy2029

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anybody have a good quality picture of that new Samus picture? The one where she's in that blue skin-tight putfit w/o the robot suit? Where her torso is like half turned, exposes her blond hair and shows her great ass?

Settle down there, sparky.

Samus_Aran_Zero_Suit.jpg
?

edit: even bigger version: http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/324286/Renders/SSBZeroSuitSamus.png

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Creepiest topic ever.[/quote]You haven't seen the goombella is hawt topic at gamefaqs have you?

not that creepy. This pic has easily made it on to multiple game magazine covers, sigs, and userid pics. And probably the 1st and only nintendo character to be show any kind of attractiveness.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Creepiest topic ever.[/QUOTE]

pshaw, if only.

Samus without her suit can be damn near anybody. I don't see the point of seeing her without it. Is the suit going be off for the new game?

I always liked that Samus wasn't overtly sexual. Slapping a ponytail, "great ass" and big titties on her seems to cheapen her.

[quote name='Quillion']I always liked that Samus wasn't overtly sexual. Slapping a ponytail, "great ass" and big titties on her seems to cheapen her.[/QUOTE]

Oh please, she's always been hawt.

Original

metronosu2no0.gif

And Super (Super nice titties lolz)

supmet17vn4.gif

[quote name='Quillion']I always liked that Samus wasn't overtly sexual. Slapping a ponytail, "great ass" and big titties on her seems to cheapen her.[/QUOTE]

metronosu-2.gif

If they can put Snake in the game, they can include Samus in intergalactic lingerie. It's not like we're talking Hot Coffee here, people.

And for the record, I liked her better as a redhead.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']Samus without her suit can be damn near anybody.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. This is how I've always pictured her without the suit:

Eleanor%20Roosevelt.jpg

[quote name='Scobie']Indeed. This is how I've always pictured her without the suit:

Eleanor%20Roosevelt.jpg
[/quote]

very good verry goot, how much?

Wasn't it true that Nintnedo Stopped the release of Metroid: Zero Mission 3 becasue There was a pic of Samus naked.

[quote name='pop311']Wasn't it true that Nintnedo Stopped the release of Metroid: Zero Mission 3 becasue There was a pic of Samus naked.[/QUOTE]

yah, not just naked. there was a whole scene with a new tentacle-type metroid...

[quote name='pop311']Wasn't it true that Nintnedo Stopped the release of Metroid: Zero Mission 3 becasue There was a pic of Samus naked.[/quote]No. You really think they'd stop production of a game because of a picture? What, no one there could figure out how to remove or change it?

bread's done
Back