anybody having problems with xbox live?

rajchakrabarti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I really haven't played much with live on the old xbox.. but plan to use it more with the 360... but for some reason my live connection drops out a lot. Anybody else experience this ?

I'm not sure if its xbox live thats dropping my connection... or a problem with my current setup.

Are there any setup issues I should be aware of ? Currently I have my 360 connected by wire (RJ45) to my d-link router.

Nope mine has be fine. Except for really long delays on dling trial arcade games and demos.

Check your firmware for your router. That seems to be the issue alot of the time when people have problems with XBL. But make sure you do research to make sure that whatever firmware you may or may not need screws it up even more.

I have noticed some probs. I'll be playing in death match in pdz and xbox live will disconnect me from the service and the game will restart. This has happened a few times. Some days it happens more then others.

[quote name='coolieman2001']I have noticed some probs. I'll be playing in death match in pdz and xbox live will disconnect me from the service and the game will restart. This has happened a few times. Some days it happens more then others.[/QUOTE]

that same thing was basically happening to me.... though the game wouldn't restart ..it just would go the multiplayer option screen.

bread's done
Back