Anybody know of any free ringtones sites.

"Jes' fire off *** to the number *****! An' you've got Peetey Pablo featurin' Ciara--Goodies! As a ringtone!"

Shaq-fu that song, Shaq-fu that commercial, Shaq-fu cell-phones, Shaq-fu technology, Shaq-fu civilization, Shaq-fu humanity! That commercial makes me crave apocalypse.

[quote name='theq87']"Jes' fire off *** to the number *****! An' you've got Peetey Pablo featurin' Ciara--Goodies! As a ringtone!"

Shaq-fu that song, Shaq-fu that commercial, Shaq-fu cell-phones, Shaq-fu technology, Shaq-fu civilization, Shaq-fu humanity! That commercial makes me crave apocalypse.[/quote]

DOWN. WITH. JAMSTER.

I have Verizon too, and there's a way to do it without some website. Download songs (midi) from anywhere. Then send it to your cellphone via e-mail with the song attached. Do one song at a time, since they shorten the length of each song if more are attached with single e-mails. Also, some songs don't work, but I think that's mostly due to the sound quality of my phone. The real intense polyphonic ringtones sound like crap on my phone.

Your phone's e-mail address is...

(phone number)@vzwpix.com
like this: [email protected]

I believe it costs a quarter for each e-mail.

Will somebody please tell me what the hell "knuck if you buck" means? I hate it how rappers can just mutter gibberish and make millions of dollars....

bread's done
Back