Anybody know where I can download PSMplay?

[quote name='Alpha2']try googling it.[/quote]

That's why people think google will be worth about $12-$15 billion when it goes public - it's its own verb. :shock:

i think he/she is referring to a playstation media player. if i am correct then this does not belong here ^.^;;

More on topic though... i saw one of these at best buy. I almost got it at the thrill of playing cd-r's divx, and basically utilizing the linux in the ps2.. it ran about $40, and i havent seen it since but that was around the 20th of JAN

[quote name='gamemasterjd']i think he/she is referring to a playstation media player. if i am correct then this does not belong here ^.^;;

More on topic though... i saw one of these at best buy. I almost got it at the thrill of playing cd-r's divx, and basically utilizing the linux in the ps2.. it ran about $40, and i havent seen it since but that was around the 20th of JAN[/quote]
ummmm no i think it has something to do with cell phones

No one ever explained what PSMplay was. At first I thought it had to have something to do with Playstation Magazine, :lol: .

[quote name='XboxMaster']No one ever explained what PSMplay was. At first I thought it had to have something to do with Playstation Magazine, :lol: .[/quote]
no i think it has something to do with cell phones

bread's done
Back