Anybody know where I can get some original X-Box cases?

Pylis

CAGiversary!
I've got some games I bought used from Blockbuster, which have that shitty black Blockbuster case. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get some actual X-Box ones. Hope this hasn't been asked before. Thanks.

If you can find the Rainbow Six companion disc, it comes in a regular Xbox case, some places pennied it out. Demos and things of that sort are good sources of new cases. I don't think they sell actual Xbox cases by themselves, but there are look alikes out there.

Red Octane has a 2.14 lifetime rating at resellerratings and charges $8 shipping. I wanted a game manual from them and they wanted $8 to ship. $8 when it would probably cost them 37 cents.

Hmm... I would only need two, and it wants 6 bucks to ship. I guess that that's not something I'll go with. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for cheap demos and stuff.

Hmm... I would only need two, and it wants 6 bucks to ship. I guess that that's not something I'll go with. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for cheap demos and stuff.

Older Exhibition discs are often blown out for cheap. You can use the cases from those and give the discs away as gift int he crappy Blockbuster cases.

You can also keep an eye out for someplace blowing out copies of Scooby-Doo The Movie for way cheap. Those come in green DVD cases.

Actually, TRU worked out great. I went there and talked to some kid in the video game department. He told me that they weren't selling any cases, but that they were getting rid of displays and that he'd just give me some. So I walked out of there with seven "Kingdom Under Fire" cases. Worked out relatively well, I think. I only wish that I had thought to ask him if he had a Final Fantasy Tactics Advance box he didn't need... guess I'll have to pay for it at gamerecyclery.com.

bread's done
Back