Anybody know where I can strike a deal for the Berserk Anime collection?

[quote name='Koshiba']I got the brick for like $11 used at an EB. Lol.[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding me?

Well, yeah, EB/GS mess up prices all the time on box sets.

I wanted to cry when I got the Alfred Hitchcock signature collection for 16.99 w/ edge card (i forget how much that made it). the tag said 3 peice hitchcock.

I really need to get the berserk set soon.

Box of War (the good boxed set)

$89.42 @ Overstock.com

There's probably some coupons around for overstock to take a little more off. Kinda pricey but it's worth it imo if you love Berserk like me.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Are you kidding me?

Well, yeah, EB/GS mess up prices all the time on box sets.

I wanted to cry when I got the Alfred Hitchcock signature collection for 16.99 w/ edge card (i forget how much that made it). the tag said 3 peice hitchcock.

I really need to get the berserk set soon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, first time I got lucky with a miss price. I'm pretty sure the sticker put on it was actually meant for 1 volume. I got lucky on it as well since I apparently got there very shortly after it came in and it hadn't actually been put on shelf yet. So I suppose it's always good to check EB and the like.

[quote name='Koshiba']Yeah, first time I got lucky with a miss price. I'm pretty sure the sticker put on it was actually meant for 1 volume. I got lucky on it as well since I apparently got there very shortly after it came in and it hadn't actually been put on shelf yet. So I suppose it's always good to check EB and the like.[/quote]The ASM of our Gamestop is really into movies and knows what's what, so I doubt I can ever find anything good there... not that people in this town would ever have cool stuff to sell anyway.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']The ASM of our Gamestop is really into movies and knows what's what, so I doubt I can ever find anything good there... not that people in this town would ever have cool stuff to sell anyway.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was in another city when I snagged the deal myself. I guess it's a luck thing though.

I picked up volumes 2-6 and something else for $36 at EB/GS used. Some ass bought Volume 1 before I could though :(

4-6 at my EB (BUy 2 get 1) $9.99 Packaging looks good.
I will make sure discs are minty.
They're holding it for a few hours.
LMK if anyone wants these (staff member stated 1-3 must have been bought in the last 3 days...)

donut, how much are you looking to get for them? I am looking for vols 4-6. I dont have much to trade other than FYE store credit (which is good at any transworld owned store) and cash. Please let me know, thanks.

bread's done
Back