Anybody knows about the BB $5 deal?

Vicious

CAGiversary!
I heard around that there was/is a $5 BB sale on some games. I looked around the site and searched with no luck. Anybody knows if this sale is still going .. I want to pick up smash carts

there was a CC sale going on back on july and a few games a few weeks ago, but never heard anything about 5 buck game sale at blockbuster or best buy

Wow, the Best Buy sale is going to be one of those "remember when" things pretty soon. I guess I didn't realize that its been about 5 months since the BB $5 sale.

BB didn't have any "treasures", I don't think.

CC had a few.. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBox (which I was able to get, thanks to guessed for leaving an extra copy at the Antioch store), Disgaea for PS2, which I didn't get.. and several others, I think.. I was freakin pumped about getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on XBox for 5 bucks, that was INSANE! Same thing with Jedi Outcast, couldn't believe I got that for five bucks also.

[quote name='Scorch']BB didn't have any "treasures", I don't think.

CC had a few.. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBox (which I was able to get, thanks to guessed for leaving an extra copy at the Antioch store), Disgaea for PS2, which I didn't get.. and several others, I think.. I was freakin pumped about getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on XBox for 5 bucks, that was INSANE! Same thing with Jedi Outcast, couldn't believe I got that for five bucks also.[/quote]
Yeah, walking down the aisles with guessed and picking out games was pretty awesome. (That was the Goodlettsville store, though.) I think I pulled in more on the $5 sale before that, though - the one back in December. So many games.

[quote name='swick'][quote name='Scorch']BB didn't have any "treasures", I don't think.

CC had a few.. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 XBox (which I was able to get, thanks to guessed for leaving an extra copy at the Antioch store), Disgaea for PS2, which I didn't get.. and several others, I think.. I was freakin pumped about getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on XBox for 5 bucks, that was INSANE! Same thing with Jedi Outcast, couldn't believe I got that for five bucks also.[/quote]
Yeah, walking down the aisles with guessed and picking out games was pretty awesome. (That was the Goodlettsville store, though.) I think I pulled in more on the $5 sale before that, though - the one back in December. So many games.[/quote]

grabbing a brand new RAD for $5... ahh, I miss that CC sale :)

bread's done
Back