Anybody use Gamefly???? question,help pleas!!!

ChrisXE

Banned
I signed up for the free trial, and was reading the site and it says get ur games in 2-3 days, but I got an email saying my item h as shipped and should recieve it in 3-5 bizness days? whats teh deal with that? I am in Virginia (Va), is it usually shorter then this or sumthing?

They ship from California so it will take you 4-5 days. I live in Orlando, FL and canceled my trial member ship due to the ridiculous shipping times. 5 days to me and then 5 days back and then 1 to 2 days to process your next game, you go 12 days straight without a game. That is not worth a dime to me, you can buy the games new and sell them on ebay if you do not like them and spend less money per month.

Now netflix I love since I get the DVD in about a day or two.

does any one need this many (rental) games

1 Year GamerPack!(6 Members, 6 Games out) $499.00 ($122 SAVINGS)

Did the trial with GameFly and cancelled half way through it.
It was taking 6 days to receive and 6 days to send it back. Not worth
the time or money in my case.

[quote name='ChrisXE']anybody got any feedback or know where to get feedback for gamerang.com?[/quote]

hmmm. Never heard of them. May be worth a shot?

me and gamefly parted ways about a week ago, after 6 months of slow shipping. I called it off. I do recommend them for anyone on the west coast. for us not on the west coast. I am now a proud memeber of GAMERANG they have distro's in 4 location's jersey, OK, washington, and CAlI. I get games in about 2-3 days now I live in ohio. I recommend Gamerang over gamefly there website is inferior they have new games you just have to type in the title. but the 4 distro's beat's GF one distro.

bread's done
Back