Anyfreegift.com

Shadows916

CAGiversary!
Dunno if this belongs here, since it is kinda a deal, or maybe in another forum.
Clicked this link www.anyfreegift.com months ago when it was posted on CAG and signed up for a couple websites like prompted. Didn't think i was really gonna get anything, but i did manage to get a netflix.com account for 17 a month. Well, my onyx gba sp came in the mail today, so it did work and they do give out systems-just had to wait 3-4 months to get it.(was sopposed to be a gamecube, but they gave me the wrong codes to mail in :mad: )

i did that with one of those TRU psone screens and got a DS. a lot of people on here went mental cause i did that. besides, the gc is 99, the sp is 79. dun wanna actully pay anythig for another gc. my gf traded her's in when eb was doing that 5 games+system for 150-100 deal for her own ps2, while i dumped my ps2 for the pstwo and then modded it.

[quote name='Shadows916']i did that with one of those TRU psone screens and got a DS. a lot of people on here went mental cause i did that. besides, the gc is 99, the sp is 79. dun wanna actully pay anythig for another gc. my gf traded her's in when eb was doing that 5 games+system for 150-100 deal for her own ps2, while i dumped my ps2 for the pstwo and then modded it.[/quote]

just so you know, it's not that people here really care that you do *ahem* questionable things (modding, fraudulent exchanging, etc); I personally don't give a shit what you do so long as it doesn't fuck anyone else over. The main reason people here don't want you to talk about such things is that it can get the site into trouble, especially with CheapyD's affiliate retailers.

just a heads up! :cool:

Whats with all of the green on the Xbox replaced by the orange on the Xbox picture?
Also, do you have to pay for everything you sign up for? I would love to have an extra Xbox for LAN parties.

So what do you have to do to actually get the system? I don't want to give them my email until I know. What other information did you have to give them? Address, phone, CC#?

i signed up with linen and things for a couple weeks, then canceled it, but they gave me a coed for it. i signed up for netflix and columbia house dvd. they f*cked up and gave me a code for the gba sp for columbia instead of the GC (columbia sponsored both). once you meet the requirements I.E, pay for a month membership at netflix, buy something from the cd/dvd clubs ect, they generate a code for each. Once you have 2 codes that say approved, you click the approved link. it then takes yu to another screen, looks like a certificate. you print out both pages, and mail them in. takes around 7-8 weeks to get your thing. sucks you can only get 1 system per address total, otherwise i'd be hitting up some other stuff. Ya have to make sure you join the sites off of anyfreegift.com 's website, and both links you join sponser the same item. like i said, didn't think i was gonna get anything, but my sp came in the mail yesterday-considering i just sold my platinuim sp on ebay 3 days ago cause i hate it

bread's done
Back