Anyone able to read Japanese? RE: JPN PS2 BB Navigator

jeugder

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

A year or so back I purchased the Midnight Blue Japanese PS2 equipped with the hard drive and broadband adapter. Well, at one point, I was able to get the darn thing online and view the different "Game Channels" from Konami, Sony, Hudson, etc...

I am trying to get it configured again to view these "Channels", but I can't seem to get it, and I can't read the screens to tell me what I'm doing wrong! (Plus, I'd just like to be able to tell what some of the other settings screens, etc... are telling me as well!)

Would anyone here be willing to help me out? I can get screen captures or whatever if you need them. Reply or PM me if you are willing.

Thanks a million.
jeug

I know this is off-topic, but would you mind describing these game "Channels"? I've never heard of these and now I'm intrigued.

The "Channels", as I remember, are basically website-like pages that show information different games etc.. from the aforementioned companies. I believe most of them were in Japanese, but I was able to download a trailer video of Contra: Shattered Soldier from the Konami Channel. I hope that gives you an idea.

jeug

[quote name='jeugder']The "Channels", as I remember, are basically website-like pages that show information different games etc.. from the aforementioned companies. I believe most of them were in Japanese, but I was able to download a trailer video of Contra: Shattered Soldier from the Konami Channel. I hope that gives you an idea.

jeug[/quote]

Damn, Japanese gaming is some crazy shit.

bread's done
Back