Anyone buy stuff from Borders.com?

Calinks

CAGiversary!
About 5 days ago I ordered that Cruz E-reader that was on sale. They said that they were on back order and it could take up to 2 weeks before they come in. I wanted the deal so I bought it.

Now two days ago I see they are back in stock and they are going for that same deal price. Borders hasn't shipped mine out though. Doesn't it make sense for them to ship the new stock out to people who already paid for the damn things? People are able to buy them and get them with 2-day shipping but it looks like they got me on the back burner.

Is this normal? What should I do? Just wait?

[quote name='Scorch']...contact Borders.[/QUOTE]

This is no time to do something that makes any sense whatsoever.

[quote name='Calinks']About 5 days ago I ordered that Cruz E-reader that was on sale. They said that they were on back order and it could take up to 2 weeks before they come in. I wanted the deal so I bought it.

Now two days ago I see they are back in stock and they are going for that same deal price. Borders hasn't shipped mine out though. Doesn't it make sense for them to ship the new stock out to people who already paid for the damn things? People are able to buy them and get them with 2-day shipping but it looks like they got me on the back burner.

Is this normal? What should I do? Just wait?[/QUOTE]
no

YOU RAISE HELL DAMMIT!!!!!

And if you get an Indian....you hang up!

[quote name='Scorch']...contact Borders.[/QUOTE]

Why would he do that when he can come on here instead and ask CAGs for their opinion and give everyone a chance to mock him?

Ok. I wasn't sure if I was being hasty or anything, never messed around with back ordered online products before. Trying to get through to them now hopefully some good news.

bread's done
Back