Anyone buy the Target Heroes Deluxe DVD Set?

ShaneFalco

CAGiversary!
Is the Target DVD set selling like hotcakes and outselling the best buy edition with the free comic book or is it sitting on the shelves?

I checked Target and they had one copy left and I asked the guy if he had more and he brought about 8 heroes deluxe sets from the back room

if anyone cares I checked and the bonus 45 minute dvd includes a interview with Tim Kring and the cast of Heroes from the Museum of Television & Radio.

the thing that sucks about the best buy comic book is that it is attached to the back of the box and you can't see the back of the box if there are any dents or nicks on the box.

Just me but I like to look at the sets and see what kind of condition they are in before buying them

I find that the extra 10-12 bucks is better used to buy Friday Night Lights. I can't justify spending that extra cheese for a different box and 4 pieces of art

You have a point

I thought it would sell like the 300 best buy set with the helmet so I picked up the Target Deluxe version

it has a bonus dvd and that was the only reason it appealed to me.

[quote name='ShaneFalco']You have a point

I thought it would sell like the 300 best buy set with the helmet so I picked up the Target Deluxe version

it has a bonus dvd and that was the only reason it appealed to me.[/quote]

if you thought the 300 best buy sold well, you shoulda seen the massive lines for the comic con 2007 edition one >__

just save the money and get friday night lights thats what i did....well now you too late since its a new week....the comic isn't really a comic book it has has a q & a with tim which takes up more than half of it....but it still includes the unaired pilot. its really up to you but how many times will u actually watch that extra disc???

I have both sets sitting unopened...I don't know which to keep. I might throw the LE up on eBay instead of returning it to Target....they are going for over $68 shipped, which is ALOT.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I have both sets sitting unopened...I don't know which to keep. I might throw the LE up on eBay instead of returning it to Target....they are going for over $68 shipped, which is ALOT.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I shoulda did, but I just bought the LE @ Target. Still upopened since my 360 power brick was damaged in a flood. Will remain that way until I get another one.

But $68 shipped on eBay?? Wow, definately shoulda bought 2.....

bread's done
Back