Anyone else addicted to Initial D?

taiidanx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
(sorry if this is the wrong forum... I dont see this fitting anywhere else)

I'm not talking about the anime, I speak of something far more insidious... the arcade game.
I love it, I have a full tune red FC3S and am working on an S13 at teh moment. I go to UCD so plays are 2 tokens (5 for a dollar) so it makes my addiction far easier to stomach.
Anyone else hooked?

I think the music is great too (good drivin' music when traveling down I-80 hehe).

[quote name='cthcky33']the real question is.... is anyone else addicted to crack cocaine??!!?!?[/quote]
sadly enough this is a more accurate analogy...

My local arcade has an Initial D game. It's in Japanese, so it's probably what you guys are talking about. It is for two players, and you can buy a card to save stuff with? I played it, but it was "meh" at best. IMO of course. I'm not really a racing fan though, so that may be why...

I especially hate Gran Turismo. Give me Ridge Racer any day!

The physics are FAR from realistic, its feels like a forgiving version of GT is guess... if that makes sense.
Rig did you play in 3rd person mode? Handling is suck-tackular in that mode, 1st person all the way (only racing game I play in this view...heh)
Its hward to explain the handling... to me the cars handle the way I "think" they should, realistic or not.
This is version 3 I am talking about BTW.

bread's done
Back