Anyone else get a settlement check?

starman9000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Last year I signed up for the antitrust settlement against the music industry. I tottally forgot about it but today, I got a check in the mail for 13.86$ Pretty sweet deal (although it is a mere dent in the amount I give to them anyway)

Anybody else get this?

i did sign up for it as well, wow thats a large amount considering i thought they would have passed the threshold of claimants after which theyd give everything to charity

Yeah, its a lot more than I thought it would be. I guess most people just decided it wasnt worth the hassle. Glad me and my wife both signed up for it.

I got mine yesterday, then went out and bought Hitman 2: Stealth Assassin for $20 on the PS2.....I kinda feel like i got ripped off......

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']Yep Got mine today also my sister and mom got one too but that's only because I singed them up also.[/quote] You should keep your moms and sisters after all you signed them up

yeah I got one, I should have got my entire family to sign up for it. A free 13 bucks and change is always a nice thing.

bread's done
Back