Anyone else get an e-mail to beta test Jak X?

yellowaznboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I did a search, and nothing came up. Here's the email I got from Playstation Underground:

You have been invited to participate in the public beta test for SCEA’s Jak X: Combat Racing for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

To be considered for this beta test, please complete your application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below. Space is limited to the first 7,000 completed applications, so submit yours today!

After clicking the APPLY NOW button below, read the terms of the agreement, and then click ACCEPT. PLEASE NOTE: You will not receive a confirmation email. We will not send out Acceptance Notifications until all applications are processed. We ask that you be patient, and please submit only once.

Should be fun.

Damn been signed up for with Playstation Underground for years and nothing. This is one I would have loved to have been on. The game looked really tight @ e3

Yep, I got the e-mail (at 1:55PM PST) and signed up at 2:47PM PST. :D

I've only beta tested one game through Playstation Underground (Battlefield 2: Modern Combat), so this'll be my second one through them.

I got one today and I'm apparently signed up. It'll be the first beta test for me since agreeing for it. For those that have never got a email about it, make sure you have the "beta tester" box checked in your profile on Sony's site.

[quote name='supermariomelee']For those that have never got a email about it, make sure you have the "beta tester" box checked in your profile on Sony's site.[/QUOTE]

FYI they removed that checkbox from their site about 3-4 months ago.

[quote name='whoknows']So, what are the requirement to be able to beta test?[/QUOTE]

Have a working PS2 & one that has a network adaptor(basically if you have the new PS2 model, you're all set to beta test if you have broadband).

That's one thing I've noticed with the Beta testing, is most of the testers have a broadband internet connection.

Woo-hooo. Just got back from a long overseas vacation and found this invite in my inbox.

Another tip for those of you already registered to the PS Underground, but not getting the invite, make sure all of your info is up-to-date! Make sure they know you have a network adaptor / broadband connection.

Oh, and check your junkmail folder - it may be recognized as SPAM :p

See you guys online!!

[quote name='Shayde']Damn, I just checked and I never registered my PS2, has the Socom 3 beta started yet?[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen anything about it....Jak looks good tho

bread's done
Back