Anyone else get these Gamestop coupons in the mail? NOW WITH SCANS.

akashhhhh

CAGiversary!
3 coupons:

10% off any new game
50% extra trade credit and all used games
$30 extra on any game system trade-in

Now with scans courtesy of GregSal1, major props to him:

picture2wy1.jpg

picturele0.jpg

picture3ir2.jpg

Can anyone in the so cal area who is able to get muiltiple copies of these flyers send me a couple of these (5 copies). I'll be willing to pay a small amount for these and be very greatful. :D

can any1 thPLEASE mail these to me? i am actually trying to save up for a 360 but right now i am like broke and i just got fired and i can't find another job since it is close to summer and every1 already hired ppl for summer and im having a hard time finding a job :/ please any1 if you can send me some it would be greatly appreciated! i really want to trade in all of my games that i dont play for my wii and it would save me a lot of money. If you are willing to send me some of these copies of the actual coupons please pm me. I will try to reward you with what i have if you do send me the coupons.

I have a 20 dollar best buy gift card that i am willing to trade for a few copies of these coupons please!

I got two instead of one in a junk mail/coupon flyer that got mailed to everyone in my area. I might take the dog for a walk on paper recycling night and keep my eyes out for more! It was with Arby's and pizza coupons, almost threw whole thing away. Mine says valid at:

Asheville Mall
3 S Tunnel Rd Ste J3
Asheville, NC 28805

Biltmore Square
800 Brevard Rd Ste 178
Asheville, NC 28806

Jessamine Mall
1057 Broad St
Sumter, SC 29150

Arcadian Shores
10748 Kings Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Aiken Exchange
2551 Whiskey Rd
Aiken, SC 29803

[quote name='djkunai']I'll give a $10 Blockbuster giftcard to anyone who can mail me 10 copies.[/quote]

ill give anyone 15$ CASH for ten

[quote name='monkeydeew']ill give anyone 15$ CASH for ten[/quote]

Why didn't you just offer $10? I'm sure someone could easily pick up 20 and would have picked up both offers (10 for you, 10 for me). That way you would save $5.

Can any1 that actually has the coupons (from the store) please mail me some! i will reward with a few gift cards! Please if you could send me a few of these coupons i will mail you the gift cards in exchange!

*Edit* the gift cards i have are from Best Buy($20) Amazon($15) Circuit City( just checked and it has $30 left) and a Target card ($10) PLEASE i am desperate for a 360 and i am pretty much broke and since jobs already hired for summer I am having trouble finding a job. All these cards are from past gifts of mine and i am willing to trade them for actual coupons because i have a lot of games i would like to trade in and please if any1 can send me a few of the coupons i will reward you with the gift card of your choice!

[quote name='darkslime']I'm confused.

Can you use the scans of these anywhere?
I live in AZ, do they work there?[/quote]

Yes, they will work anywhere if you can get the employee to enter it. I live in NC, which is not a state on the list of authorized locations, but it worked for me. Now, granted I normally have my wife handle these transactions because a cute girl gets away with more than a geeky guy, but as always YMMV.

The coupon did not scan but the employee entered it manually and it worked.

[quote name='hoofrog']Yes, they will work anywhere if you can get the employee to enter it.[/quote]

NO NO NO.

That is wrong. They work at several locations which have not been listed, however I know for a fact at one location the employee manually entered the code and the 50% bonus code only gave a 20% bonus.

[quote name='hoofrog']Yes, they will work anywhere if you can get the employee to enter it. I live in NC, which is not a state on the list of authorized locations, but it worked for me. Now, granted I normally have my wife handle these transactions because a cute girl gets away with more than a geeky guy, but as always YMMV.

The coupon did not scan but the employee entered it manually and it worked.[/quote] Thanks for the help.
I'm gonna trade my fat PS2 also.

YMMV for sure.

Last night I printed out the scans and took em to the Easton, MD branch.

They guys were really kool about it, i told them i printed it out from the interwebs and they tried scanning it, when it didn't work the manager tried typing it in and it still didn't work. He just called the district manager and said, hey I'm gonna give this guy this discount and staple the printed out coupon to the receipt.

They accepted both the 50% used trade in bonus and the +$30 on a game system. With edge card ontop of the 50% coupon.

Took in my launch psp with some games and accessories and walked out with a new DS lite.

Since I wanted to get a DS the 25% off used DS games for the weekly email coupon was nice too.

Just be nice and upfront with the GS employees and they can ussually hook you up even if you have scans.

[quote name='horrorfilmkid']YMMV for sure.

Last night I printed out the scans and took em to my the Easton, MD branch.

They guys were really kool about it, i told them i printed it out from the interwebs and they tried scanning it, when it didn't work the manager tried typing it in and it still didn't work. He just called the district manager and said, hey I'm gonna give this guy this discount and staple the printed out coupon to the receipt.

They accepted both the 50% used trade in bonus and the +$30 on a game system. With edge card ontop of the 50% coupon.

Took in my launch psp with some games and accessories and walked out with a new DS lite.

Since I wanted to get a DS the 25% off used DS games for the weekly email coupon was nice too.

Just be nice and upfront with the GS employees and they can ussually hook you up even if you have scans.[/quote]

Well-done, sir.

I keep hoping these damn things will pop up around here. We get a couple flyers in the mail of various size. One is called The Target Shopper and has a ton of the Papa John's coupons and what not and the other is stuffed in an envelope.

I usually flip through them, to make sure I don't miss any possibly good ones, though there's never any of value in there.

I would also be willing to pay a little bit if those who have these in their area already would mail me a couple of them, especially the $30 bonus on system trade.

I'm just hoping I can get a nonchalant GS employee to take my old fat PS2 which is missing it's warranty seal completely, since I had to replace the controller/memory card ports on it about a week after I got it.

Why are people trying to trade for these coupons? They don't read "Void if copied" and if they're not accepted at your Gamestop as a copy, then they're not going to be accepted at your Gamestop as an original.

Did I miss something?

Well, first of all, Gamestop supposedly sent out a memo saying only originals would be accepted anymore. So, unless someone has access to a printer with a TON of black ink(since 90% of the coupon is BLACK INK) and has a way to print BOTH sides of the coupon, the trading for the originals is the best route to take.

Second, read above, since I'm sure this series of coupons will be squashed as a whole soon enough if enough people get their hands on them, much like the legit coupon from Blockbuster was a number of months ago.

It WAS a legit coupon in the southern US someplace, which gave 5 of something in the store(pre-owned/pre-played) for $25. However, I think someone may have altered the actual coupon and posted it on here. It read that it was good on ANY used movies/games in the store. You saw people with STACKS of copies of Bioshock and other then new release games.

So yeah, a few people will abuse the shit out of these coupons and ruin it for everyone.

ok i just came back from Buena Park store in CA.
they didnt take my printed coupon but they had their own copies of coupons.
They will hook it up if you reserve 3 games or purchase Edge card.

so i reserved 3 gaames and got 50% extra store credit +10% another extra from edge card

[quote name='shibaraski']ok i just came back from Buena Park store in CA.

so i reserved 3 gaames and got 50% extra store credit +10% another extra from edge card[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, so now we just need somebody to scan the SoCal codes?

[quote name='Bazz']Okay didn't work.[/quote]

I just used the 50% bonus trade in TODAY here in Northern California. I had the store manager helping me and he new I was edge card holder etc. After he scanned my coupon, it did not work and so he read all the fine print. Then he just went ahead and manually overrode the trade in values to the correct extra 50% trade in values AND I also got my 10% edge bonus !

SWWEEET !! :mrgreen:

I think as long as you are nice, calm, and cool that they will help you and honor the coupon. It also helped that I was buying some games at the same time and trading some as well.

Anyways, FYI.. YMMV.

Xfactor

P.S. BTW, FWIW I printed nice FULL COLOR coupons (even though it drained my black ink container ! lol)

[quote name='shibaraski']ok i just came back from Buena Park store in CA.

so i reserved 3 gaames and got 50% extra store credit +10% another extra from edge card[/quote]

Nice ! Sounds like California has different codes on their coupons than the OP scan. Can we get someone to scan the California versions so we don't have to get a manager to physically override the coupons !?!:lol:

Xfactor

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
So yeah, a few people will abuse the shit out of these coupons and ruin it for everyone.[/quote]

8-[

aww man, I traded in GTA4 last week with a 20% bonus.

This would have given me 52.50 credit for it!

[quote name='akashhhhh']I have a couple extra sets of the CA coupons, if someone wants to buy or trade them...Pm me.[/quote]

How about scanning one in to help out your SoCal brethren, hmm? Considering these are free to take to begin with...

[quote name='Watchman']How about scanning one in to help out your SoCal brethren, hmm? Considering these are free to take to begin with...[/quote]

Because they're being dicks about taking print-outs. I'll try to post the So.Cal ones this week.

[quote name='akashhhhh']Because they're being dicks about taking print-outs. I'll try to post the So.Cal ones this week.[/quote]

Does it say on the flyer which So Cal stores are participating?

So, I got shot down today. Tried the +30 on my PS2 trade in but it wouldn't go through and the guy called the manager who told him it was a regional deal (not my region, though). It wouldn't have been so bad if she cashier hadn't spent 5 minutes playing my PS2 to "make sure it worked." I lost about 30 minutes of my day. Crud.

The bonus 50% trade in deal worked at the Gamestop in Midland Park, NJ. Used a print out. It didn't go through but the guy entered it manually.

[quote name='coalhalo']Coupons are only good at the stores listed, and they are all in Florida. Too bad for the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

Not true, some people have gotten them for SoCal but have not scanned them. I guess there are different codes for different states?

[quote name='coalhalo']Coupons are only good at the stores listed, and they are all in Florida. Too bad for the rest of us.[/quote]

I just used the 50% trade in bonus coupon today in Sacramento, CA area. The coupon scanned but the manager had to over ride it to give me the proper trade amount + my 10% edge bonus as well ! So they did it manually.

Its YMMV maybe but I have used the 50% trade coupon in CA twice now and the 10% off new twice as well and each time, they just manually did it for me and took my coupon !

Hope this helps..

Xfactor

The employees always have to manually adjust it when I do trade ins with the extra %. They told me they have to add it up in their heads / calculator when they add towards the trade in value.

I just got the coupons to work in the Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro, NC.

I actually tried it at the Bridford store first, but was turned down by a manager. The clerk first started to input my trades and although the coupon scanned, the computer rung up the total according to the Edge card and current "$10 for 2 Next Gen promotion" (I was trading Wii games).

The clerk noticed that this wasn't quite 60% extra before I did and asked the managers help for ringing it up, which is when I was denied.

At Four Seasons, it was the same thing-- the coupon scanned but the bonus was Edge + 10 for 2. Again, the manager here had to override the 10 for 2 and manually enter the discounts. She couldn't quite get it to work, so she ended up only overriding for two games and giving me nearly $10 extra for those games and leaving the computer discount for the other two games. In the end, I got about $10 more credit overall!

So watch out if you try to use it over the next two weeks-- it will appear to scan and apply the 10 for 2 discount!

My brother had a flyer with these same deals for Gamestop, and it listed several stores from several states, including the one near my in Minnesota, so it isn't limited to Cali.
I tried to hand in a scan of the 50%+ trade in deal, but he said it had to be from the flyer only.

[quote name='ichibo']My brother had a flyer with these same deals for Gamestop, and it listed several stores from several states, including the one near my in Minnesota, so it isn't limited to Cali.
I tried to hand in a scan of the 50%+ trade in deal, but he said it had to be from the flyer only.[/quote]

I got the 50% trade in coupon to work again at another Gamestop today here in Northern California. The coupon code scans in and shows as a valid "used coupon" in their computer but it does not add on the appropriate 50% trade bonus so once again, the nice person behind the counter grabbed his calculator and did it manually again !

They are aware that home printed coupons don't always work and that sometimes corporate does not properly activate the codes in the computer that they send out in the emails to their customers. These are known issues so if you have trouble using one of these fine coupons, feel free to remind the employees of this during your chit chat while they figure out how to give you the coupon and remember to be nice and chat about all sorts of games too since Gamestop employees are major gamers and cannot spend enough time talking about their passion, kinda like many of us I imagine ! :D

Anyways, hope this helps. I havn't been shot down once yet. I have used the 10% off new coupon, twice and the 50% bonus trade in credit 3 times at 3 different Gamestop stores !

So I guess, your YMMV skills do seem to have an influence on whether they accept the coupon from you or not ! :cool:

Good luck to all CAG's.

Xfactor

I think the reason why the scanned coupons work half or some of the time is because the barcodes for the machine scanning part are different for each region. All, if not most of you, probably already figured it out so I'm just stating the obvious here. The Florida one has EBC3005121 and I saw another pic of the coupon that had something other than that.

bread's done
Back