Anyone else go to X10? My pics/thoughts FWIW...

well it appears he works for xboxpulse.com, making him press.
also, nice write ups. there needs to be less good games coming out this year. I need to be content with only getting Skate 3 and Crackdown 2 during the first half. I want Alan Wake to suck and the Halo Reach beta to be worthless so I don't get too excited about them....but the hype is growing.

I only see generic pictures. Do you have any of the event itself or something? I only read your Halo Reach portion, and it was all information that I could have typed up myself, and I didn't even go to X10.

Thanks myl0r - the hype is strong ;)

help1, Halo Reach was NOT playable, and neither was Fable 3, but the rest were playable.

[quote name='myl0r']well it appears he works for xboxpulse.com, making him press.
also, nice write ups. there needs to be less good games coming out this year. I need to be content with only getting Skate 3 and Crackdown 2 during the first half. I want Alan Wake to suck and the Halo Reach beta to be worthless so I don't get too excited about them....but the hype is growing.[/QUOTE]

Alan Wake is not going to suck

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Did you guys get anything for your Avatar for being there?[/QUOTE]

No, but I got a Final Fantasy XIII faceplate. ;)

[quote name='HydroX']No news tidbits on The Passing for L4D/L4D2?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to get hands on with the Passing. The 5 hours I was there went by in a flash!

[quote name='aceattorney']Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to get hands on with the Passing. The 5 hours I was there went by in a flash![/QUOTE]

I believe it. Thanks for posting!

bread's done
Back