Anyone else going to see PEARL JAM soon???

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
EDIT #7: WOW - both nights were incredible!!! They only repeated a handful of songs too so I'm thinking the band is aware that a lot of 10C members go to as many shows as possible in the area. We got In Hiding, Hard To Imagine, Footsteps, Down, U, Love Reign O'er Me and a ton of others. I'm still reeling from all the tailgating but I'll be ready for Tuesday and Wednesday in NYC!!!

EDIT#6: Camden awaits tonight!!! (and tomorrow) :D

EDIT #5: Woo hoo!!! I just scored 2 tix for NYC on June 24!!!! I'm trying for 2 more to the next night at 2 pm today...

EDIT #4: Woo hoo!!! I just scored 2 tix for Camden on June 19 and tomorrow I'm trying to get tickets to both NYC shows at MSG. This is going to be a fun summer!!!!

EDIT #3: The shows were FREAKING AWESOME!!! :hot: East Rutherford II was especially great - I scored a tour poster and got in a solid 5 hours of tailgating. Any other CAGs make it on May 24th in Boston, May 28th in Camden or June 3rd in East Rutherford???

EDIT #2: I got 4 tickets for East Rutherford June 3rd (plus my 2 fan club ones making 6 total), 4 tickets for Boston May 24th (plus my 2 fan club ones making 6 total) and I have my 2 fan club ones to Philly for May 28th. I can't wait!!!!!!

EDIT: The Philly show was fantastic!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!! I didn't think I was going to be able to get them but I did! Philly, October 3. I can't wait!

They're supposed to be really good. I recall you voicing you're love of PJ before, so I'm sure you'll get a real kick out of it.

I should be seeing them at Philly also. The site was hammered today, it was quite difficult to get them. And now they have a love letter on the tenclub site

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']what about motley crue? or poison? we don't want to start the best band in the world thread.... or do we? dibs!!![/QUOTE]

What would be the point? Everyone knows Pearl Jam is the best.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Nice enjoy the concert
Im actually gonna join the ten club today lol[/QUOTE]

Do it. Best $20 you could spend - especially when you are trying to get tix - they take care of their fans like no other band...

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']hmmm.... no ones said that yet in my best band ever thread...:lol: :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's because everyone posting in that thread are morons. :D

I just got 4 tickets for East Rutherford June 3rd (plus my 2 fan club ones making 6 total), 4 tickets for Boston May 24th (plus my 2 fan club ones making 6 total) and I have my 2 fan club ones to Philly for May 28th. I can't wait!!!!!!

Damn, I knew there was a reason I was supposed to get up early today. The Boston show went on sale, missed it. Meh, I've seen 'em a bunch of times and last time I saw them in 2004 I wasn't too impressed.

Props to you though.

The shows were FREAKING AWESOME!!! :hot: East Rutherford II was especially great - I scored a tour poster and got in a solid 5 hours of tailgating. Any other CAGs make it on May 24th in Boston, May 28th in Camden or June 3rd in East Rutherford???

Woo hoo!!! I just scored 2 tix for Camden on June 19 and tomorrow I'm trying to get tickets to both NYC shows at MSG. This is going to be a fun summer!!!!

[quote name='javeryh']Woo hoo!!! I just scored 2 tix for Camden on June 19 and tomorrow I'm trying to get tickets to both NYC shows at MSG. This is going to be a fun summer!!!![/quote]

Are you gonna show Pearl Jam your Wang?

I wanted to go, but $48 (plus TM charges) for lawn in Camden is way too much for me. I refuse to pay more than $30 for lawn seats for anything.

No. :(

I'd was busy this spring and not keeping up with tours, and the damn Ten Club e-mail about the fanclub presale went to my spam folder. By the time I found out about it, the presale was over for the DC show.

Tried the public onsale date and there was nothing left but the 4th level in the verizon center and I wasn't paying $60+ to sit way up there where you can't see shit and the sound is terrible.

Oh well. I saw them 3 times in 5 days on their last tour.

Edit: Damn it, there's actually some decent seats on stub hub for $65 (plus whatever fees) but the site is down for maintenance and having problems. The agent said he'd keep checking on it and give me a call when it comes back up so hopefully I can nab them. There's some other ok seats at $89, but I'm not sure I'd go that high.

[quote name='javeryh']Any CAGs going to the Camden show tonight (or tomorrow)??? I can't wait!!![/quote]

I last saw Pearl Jam in July 2006 at the MGM Grand Arena. It was my first and the last time I saw them live. I stood there in awe for a good twenty minutes.

Have fun, javery! :D

Finally got 2 seats of Stub hub. The ones I wanted last night were gone, and these aren't quite as good (back corner of stage rather than side of stage)--but they are just one section over from where I got stuck with my Ten Club seats in 2006 so they're decent.

Best part is they actually came to less than ordering from ticketmaster. These were $75 after fees, ticketmaster (even for the nosebleeds still available) comes to $80 something after fees.

Kind of typical with stub hub though, people that aren't scalpers and just trying to ditch their tickets tend to cut prices as it gets close to the show.

Anyway, I'm stoked to see them!

Both shows were awesome but I think the 6/20 show was better. They ended with Footsteps -> Once -> Alive -> Baba O'Riley. The place was nuts. I really hope the MSG shows are as good!!!

My 10C seats were great. I was in Section 202 in the first row so there was no one directly in front of me. I had an awesome view of the stage. We didn't sit down at all on both nights.

DC show was fucking awesome! Easily the best of the 5 PJ shows I've caught (1 in 2000, 3 in 2006 and this one). Great set list, band had a ton of energy through out the 2 hour and 45 minute show (8:45-11:30), played 31 songs. Just fantastic. So glad I didn't just give up and kept checking stub hub. Seats were pretty good as well!

Here's the set list:

Set List: Hard To Imagine, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Do The Evolution, Small Town, Evacuation (partial, first verse and chorus only), Corduroy, I'm Open, I Am Mine, I Got Shit, Daughter, Light Years, Even Flow, Green Disease, You Are, U, Who You Are, Why Go

Encore 1: Comatose, Sad, Given To Fly, Come Back, Grievance, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: No More, Last Kiss (by Wayne Cochran), Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Alive, All Along The Watchtower (by Bob Dylan), Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner

[quote name='dmaul1114']DC show was fucking awesome! Easily the best of the 5 PJ shows I've caught (1 in 2000, 3 in 2006 and this one). Great set list, band had a ton of energy through out the 2 hour and 45 minute show (8:45-11:30), played 31 songs. Just fantastic. So glad I didn't just give up and kept checking stub hub. Seats were pretty good as well!

Here's the set list:

Set List: Hard To Imagine, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Do The Evolution, Small Town, Evacuation (partial, first verse and chorus only), Corduroy, I'm Open, I Am Mine, I Got Shit, Daughter, Light Years, Even Flow, Green Disease, You Are, U, Who You Are, Why Go

Encore 1: Comatose, Sad, Given To Fly, Come Back, Grievance, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: No More, Last Kiss (by Wayne Cochran), Crazy Mary (by Victoria Williams), Alive, All Along The Watchtower (by Bob Dylan), Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner[/quote]

WOW - sick setlist. I'm hoping to hear Watchtower, I Got Shit, You Are and Hail Hail at some point this week. I also can't believe they played I'm Open - first time ever? Come Back would be nice to hear too but I'd rather hear Gone (again) off of the new album. Also, I could do without No More and Last Kiss. I can't believe I'm going two more times!!!

bread's done
Back